Obama trying to spin his lies.

Thread: Obama trying to spin his lies.

Obama trying to spin his lies.

Here’s a major rewrite by Obama today of his famous statement that you’ve herd for the past 3 years. What you herd was, “If you like your health care you can keep it, PERIOD”. Now Obama is trying to spin and rewrite this statement now with this,” If you like your health care you can keep it, if it hasn’t changed sense the law passed’. Well excuse me, but I know that if he would have made this last statement in the beginning I can tell you that not only would Obamacare not have gotten passed but it’s a great possibility that Obama wouldn’t have been reelected. He didn’t say, if WE like your plan, he said if YOU like your health care plan, PERIOD, no one will take it away.
    This statement goes to the core of his reelection and the passing of Obamacare.
    Are you tired of the Democrats telling you that you’re too stupid to know what’s best for you and yours? Who are they, your parents? Would you accept a realtor to go and pick out your house for you, saying that he knows what’s best for you? Instead of you getting the three bedroom home that you want he gives you a four bedroom home, with a higher price of course. This is called Paternal Liberalism.
    Obama is accusing his critics of spreading this misinformation; even his own supporters aren’t buying this spin.
    With the latest estimate being, 129 million people will not be able to keep their health care plans, according to Duke University research, that’s 68% of every American currently with privet healthcare plans. This includes that 18 to 50 million will lose their plans will be entirely taken away and 9.2 to 15.4 million in the non-group market and 9 to 25 million in the employer market.
    The employer mandate even hasn’t gone into effect yet, in 2015 and then these figures will skyrocket, the truth hasn’t been told. The American people were deceived from the beginning, and guess what, Obama and the Democrats knew in 2010 what would happen.
    When they talk about the so called grandfathering of the health care policies, they wrote the regulations so that most if not the majority of the people wouldn’t qualify for their healthcare plans.
    The healthcare networks are going to narrow, it will be extremely difficult to keep the doctors and hospitals that you know and like, that will take Obamacare.
    The bottom line is, Obama and the Democrats knew what would happen, but they didn’t care, all they wanted is to get reelected and shove Obamacare down our throats.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

This is typical of liberals. They know better what is good for us. "We have to pass this so we can find out what's in it". I like a doctors comment on this, "This is something you would say about a stool sample". When it comes to Obama, how can this guy be taken seriously. When he gets caught it's "I didn't say that", "I didn't know", It's Bush's fault". "I was taken out of context". Let's see, "If you like your current healthcare policy you can keep it, PERIOD. Sounds definite to me.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

More Orwellian "doublespeak" used by this POTUS. However, the liberals will lap it up and applaud Obama for his truth to contention clarifications.

Virtually every statement Obama makes will ultimately need clarification of content as they are initiated as lies; validation by administration officials (sycophants) to establish context, and sophistic arguments to assuage the masses of his verisimilitude. Everything this president says is designed to deceive, inveigle, and obsfucate and the sheeple suck it up.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

5. Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    "We have to pass this so we can find out what's in it". "This is something you would say about a stool sample".
    fuhr52, that one had me laughing to tears! I've got to plagiarize this often! BWAAHAA!
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Remember this classic line from Clinton: " It all depends on what the definition of is, is". Obama is incompetent and a liar plain and simple. His cronies are no different but we can expect them to stand up and take the blame to protect him. It doesn't matter if he was born in this country or lied about being a foreigner to get into college he's still a lying deceitful POS and the idol of liberals everywhere.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Obama trying to spin his lies.-plan.png
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Obama trying to spin his lies.-plan.png

This will become a classic, guaranteed......................

Cnon

If this was Bush or any other GOP or Conservative the MSM would be screaming bloody murder about the lies! But this POS they will cover, make excuses and do whatever they can to protect his dumb a$$!!

If the MSM would do their job as the Founding Fathers intended them to do we would not be in this shape or have this POS in the WH!!!!

Another famous line in history that I feel, years from now, people will be saying about Obama, and all of his so called legacy will be just a dammed joke, if we survive Obamacare that is.
    1. I’m not a crook
    2. I did not have sex with that woman
    3. If you like your insurance policy you can keep it.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL