Facebook Photo That Reportedly Got an Army Veteran Banned From Her Daughter’s Scho

Thread: Facebook Photo That Reportedly Got an Army Veteran Banned From Her Daughter’s Scho

Angry Facebook Photo That Reportedly Got an Army Veteran Banned From Her Daughter’s Scho

A Georgia mother and Army veteran is demanding an apology from her daughter’s school after she was reportedly banned from visiting the building because she posted a photo of her conceal weapons permit on Facebook, WRDW-TV reports.

The Facebook Photo That Reportedly Got an Army Veteran Banned From Her Daughter?s School | TheBlaze.com

Cnon

Howdy,

I think the keyword here is "Reportedly".

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I think the keyword here is "Reportedly".

Paul
    They didn't give any other reasons as to why she would have been banned from the school. Usually if the school is in the right, they'll tell you about it. If they're in the wrong, they're not available to answer questions.

ezkl2230 Guest
    I don't know why she would have posted a photo of her license to begin with. I mean, let's just throw that info out where everyone can see it, make use of it, perhaps steal it. I don't go around flashing my CPL, let alone posting it online.

Whether she should have posted the picture or not is beside the point. The principal should not have the right to ban her from the school simply because she has a CCP!

7. Apparently originated here: 12 On Your Side: Banned from child's elementary school for Facebook picture?

Regardless, I would not want my child in an environment run by people exhibiting that lack of judgement.
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman