Surprise, Surprise! Labor unions may be exempt from portions of Obamacare

Thread: Surprise, Surprise! Labor unions may be exempt from portions of Obamacare

Surprise, Surprise! Labor unions may be exempt from portions of Obamacare

It's funny how, whenever I discuss my total disgust with Obama to my Black friends (and yes, I'm also Black), they act like I'm some kind of traitor. Never mind what the facts are (the Benghazi cover-up, the debt and the deficit, his lies about people being able to keep their coverage if they like it, and so on), if I dare question him, I'm a traitor in the eyes of my friends.

Anyway, here's the article in question:

Some labor unions could get break from ObamaCare fees | Fox News
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I wonder why unions want to be exempted from such a wonderful program? Why would the government even consider an exemption? OH, that's right, they contribute big money to democrat causes. Wouldn't want any disruption in the money stream.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Howdy,

No lies from Faux Noise.

As a Member of the Uniter Steelworkers of America we are NOT exempt from ACA.

But, at the same time Our healthcare insurance exceeds all the requirements under ACA aka ObamaCare.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!