Obama's Military Purge

Thread: Obama's Military Purge

Obama's Military Purge

Obama's Military Purge
    A rundown of events, which just don’t add up.

Some retired U.S. military officers (at the lieutenant colonel rank) I know dismiss reports of Obama’s firing of military commanders as the stuff that always happens in any administration: commanders-in-chief fire military officers all the time, for one reason or another.
    To their airy dismissal retired Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, a Fox News senior military analyst, has the perfect response.
    "Obama refuses to investigate his civilian officials, such as Attorney Eric Holder (for Fast and Furious) and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius (for the malfunctioning Obamacare website, HealthCare.gov), but finds it easy to fire military commanders who have given their lives for their country. Vallely explains, “Obama will not purge a civilian or political appointee because they have bought into Obama’s ideology. The White House protects their own. That’s why they stalled on the investigation into Fast and Furious, Benghazi and Obamacare. He’s intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged.”
    Amen to that. I am not sure it can be explained more perfectly. I'd throw a lot of people on that list, like Lois Lerner for example. Obama has enough info to fire a lot of cabinet members and civilian government workers yet he refuses to do so. So why the military leadership? I think we all know why.
    Do not fall for the misdirection. This is exactly what it appears to be. Obama is creating a military that will follow unconstitutional orders. This is very serious and it is a matter of life and death, in my opinion
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

This is one conspiracy that appears to be true and has been mentioned before on this forum. It is indeed a matter of life and death. If the military decides to follow illegal orders it will mean the deaths of thousands loyal to the Constitution, gun rights, and the Republic of the United States. If this Republic isn't dead already, a betrayal by the military will finish things. Hopefully it isn't too late. If reaches the final chapter it will eventually fall to the American people to do their duty under the Constitution; and it will be costly.

Obama's Military Purge

I'm not much into conspiracy type things reason being I think they don't hide it anymore they just shove it down our throats right in front of everyone, BUT after checking around this seems to have some legitimate factors to it. Actually kinda alarming and or sad
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

Should make for some excellent leadership for any future disagreements with the government I would think.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.