Hillary Clinton, Documented Liar & Traitor and The Main reasons to NOT vote Hillary - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary Clinton, Documented Liar & Traitor and The Main reasons to NOT vote Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I doubt if there's very many people in this forum that would vote for Hillary. The problem is getting the word out there and educating the idiots that would.
    I doubt there are that many people in this forum that would vote for obama and look where we are!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    I doubt there are that many people in this forum that would vote for obama and look where we are!
    Yes, that's certainly true. I don't think it's that we didn't get the word out though. I think it was a combination of welfare addicts and voter fraud in the 2012 election. There were definitely more people voting than there were registered voters in some places. But apparently they didn't find it enough of a problem to do anything about it. Just like the countless scandals since then.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Voter fraud. Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Voter fraud. Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
    Yeah, and probably others as well. I know some of them "live" in cemeteries too. By coincidence I was just reading this today.

Voter Fraud? Over 1,000 Broward Voters Claim to Live at UPS Stores
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Yes, that's certainly true. I don't think it's that we didn't get the word out though. I think it was a combination of welfare addicts and voter fraud in the 2012 election. There were definitely more people voting than there were registered voters in some places. But apparently they didn't find it enough of a problem to do anything about it. Just like the countless scandals since then.
    Peggy: Now you know why the Left opposed voter registration so much. But, then again, you can't deprive the dead of their opportunity to vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Peggy: Now you know why the Left opposed voter registration so much. But, then again, you can't deprive the dead of their opportunity to vote!
    I've always known why they opposed it. In fact I believe I read somewhere that obama lost in all the places that people had to show IDs to vote. I just hope when I die, I don't "come back" and vote democrat.

I hope everyone passes this around, we don’t need her as president.
    Hillary Clinton: Circling the Wagons for a 2016 Presidential Run, But Wait Can You Explain the 47 Dead Bodies In Your Wake? Part 1
    Hillary Clinton is circling the wagons and salivating over a presidential run in 2016. The Clinton’s have no doubt has accrued massive power during their tenure, and now Hillary’s life-long dream of being POTUS is nearing.
    But not so fast Hillary. Take a look at the bodies mysteriously left in Clinton’s wake!
    Hillary Clinton: Circling the Wagons for 2016 Presidential Run | Conservative Angle
    Hillary Clinton: 47 Dead Bodies Left In Her Wake – Part 2
    Last month, we published the first part of Hillary Clinton: Circling the Wagons for a 2016 Presidential Run, But Wait Can You Explain the 47 Dead Bodies In Your Wake? Part 2 promises to be as disturbing and mysterious.
    Hillary Clinton wants to prove that 2016 will be the year of the woman — she wants to check off the last item on her power grab bucket list: Madam President.
    Last month I began the search into the well-publicized list of 47 deaths, 47 bodies in the wake of Hillary Clinton.
    Hillary Clinton: 47 Bodies Accidents happen. Planes crash, people take their lives out of desperate grief and overwhelming hopelessness.
    But the question we should each ask ourselves is, what are the probabilities that such a number of people, closely related to Hillary and Bill, many of whom harbored troublesome Clinton secrets, would die mysterious deaths?
    The probabilities are not good. Add to that the murders and even execution/hit-style murders, and this list should make every American at least uneasy.
    Hillary Clinton: 47 Dead Bodies In Her Wake - Part 2 | Conservative Angle
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary Clinton, Documented Liar & Traitor and The Main reasons to NOT vote Hillary-att4.jpg

Stop Hillery 2016
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12