As Liberals Gain More and More Power — We Lose America

Thread: As Liberals Gain More and More Power — We Lose America

As Liberals Gain More and More Power — We Lose America

By Angel Rodriguez / 8 November 2013

As the days pass, we experience more and more intervention in our lives from the government. As I understand it, we are a free republic, but as time passes by, I feel less and less free. Could it be that actually having this much “freedom” in reality handcuffs us or is it, in fact, that our leaders are just ridiculous whack jobs? I think I’ll go with the latter.

Let’s talk about some of these politically-correct terms, then, shall we? Let us also discuss how our freedoms are being restricted by those in power.

Let’s talk about color, for instance. When talking about anyone who is black, if I use the term “black” to describe a person, in contrast to African American, apparently I’m a racist and a bigot. Frankly, I think this is politically-correct b.s at its finest; this has no bearing whatsoever on whether I am, or I am not a racist. If I’m describing someone who has very dark skin, I’m going to refer to them as black, if I’m describing someone who is very light skin, I’ll describe them as white. Unless I specifically know where the person is from – then I’ll be specific. I happen to be Puerto Rican; does that mean that you must describe me as native Indian, African and Spaniard with more Spaniard attributes because of where my ancestors are from? No, you are either African, American, African American for actual Africans who are American or black if it is already implied we are talking about Americans. Spare me the politically-correct rhetoric. I’m not buying what you are selling.

Let’s talk about our rights now. Today I read a post about a military veteran who was banned from her child’s school because she posted a picture of her conceal carry permit on Facebook. How many freaking times do I have to tell these useful idiots that the people you have to worry about are the ones with illegal guns? She legally has the right to own a gun, and you ostracize her for that? This is total bull crap and we really need to take these things seriously. These Democrats are getting more and more power, and if it goes unchecked, these idiots will make “Detroit” out of all of us!

Support your Pro2a organizations and try to talk sense into these buffoons!

Obamacare; what can I say about this that hasn’t already been said? How about I state the obvious here: the guy lied, plain, flat out lied to America, and guess what? Democrats don’t care; they don’t give a crap! You can put up a live video of Obama humping a cat in front of the White House, and these foolish liberals will find a way to justify his behavior; the man can do no wrong. “Oh, you are conservative fools, he loves animals, what’s wrong with that? He’s an animal lover.”

The man lied, “You will not lose your existing coverage,” bull, bull, bull, lies, lies, lies!

Now what about the government interfering with the legal system? Both Obama and Holder have it out for George Zimmerman. Obama made no secret about which side he stood on,when as president, he is supposed to keep to himself opinions such as “If I had a son, he’d be like Trayvon Martin”. He is not in a position to take sides and influence public opinion over matters like this one.

Holder now is looking forward to filing charges on Zimmerman. What does this say to you? To me, it says that anytime a politician is unhappy with the due process of our court system, he can interfere and take the law into his own hands. This is unacceptable, and we don’t even have to go into the blood that Holder has on his hands!

The federal government is not the only one stepping in to cause trouble though; we all know about stop and frisk in NYC, the banning of guns that we are clearly allowed to own based on our constitutional rights! How about these buffoons making an issue over the name “Redskins.” For the love of all that’s holy, it’s a stupid name which has been around forever, what’s the big freaking deal?

Ladies and gentleman, we lost the Governor’s seat in Virginia. We have a communist mayor in NYC, and the Dems are trying to take Texas. The more power the Dems are getting, the more rights we are losing. Be it through politically-correct b.s, or through legislation, things are getting ugly for those that love America and her way of life. We must stand together and fight this internal tyranny. Lest there comes a time when simply writing this post will get me thrown in jail. See my post on the kingdom of Clinton for more on that.

What have you noticed lately in this regard?

Read more at Shed a Tear: As Liberals Gain More and More Power -- We Lose America

This so right on! I would only add that obummercare is really about control! What obummercare objective is to control what everyone eats, drinks, drives, the house you live in and every aspect of everyone's life. Anything the wizards of smart think could be harmful to your life will be outlawed! You will live the way the way they say or you will NOT get treatment. If you are retired and not contributing to the economy then you should just DIE and stop draining valuable public resources.

So there is ANOTHER lie that obummer and his minions told!! And Sarah Palin was RIGHT there will be death panels!!!!!! But the elite and our "wonderful and caring"leaders will be exempt from all this CRAP!!!!!!

The ONLY silver lining I find in all this is one day the dumb, stupid parasites who voted for the POS and all the other lib-o-rats will get theirs. The down side is so will all of us who have screamed, yelled and did all we could to warn about this will be in the same boat!!!!

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    By Angel Rodriguez / 8 November 2013

As the days pass, we experience more and more intervention in our lives from the government. As I understand it, we are a free republic, but as time passes by, I feel less and less free. Could it be that actually having this much “freedom” in reality handcuffs us or is it, in fact, that our leaders are just ridiculous whack jobs? I think I’ll go with the latter.

Let’s talk about some of these politically-correct terms, then, shall we? Let us also discuss how our freedoms are being restricted by those in power.

Let’s talk about color, for instance. When talking about anyone who is black, if I use the term “black” to describe a person, in contrast to African American, apparently I’m a racist and a bigot. Frankly, I think this is politically-correct b.s at its finest; this has no bearing whatsoever on whether I am, or I am not a racist. If I’m describing someone who has very dark skin, I’m going to refer to them as black, if I’m describing someone who is very light skin, I’ll describe them as white. Unless I specifically know where the person is from – then I’ll be specific. I happen to be Puerto Rican; does that mean that you must describe me as native Indian, African and Spaniard with more Spaniard attributes because of where my ancestors are from? No, you are either African, American, African American for actual Africans who are American or black if it is already implied we are talking about Americans. Spare me the politically-correct rhetoric. I’m not buying what you are selling.

Let’s talk about our rights now. Today I read a post about a military veteran who was banned from her child’s school because she posted a picture of her conceal carry permit on Facebook. How many freaking times do I have to tell these useful idiots that the people you have to worry about are the ones with illegal guns? She legally has the right to own a gun, and you ostracize her for that? This is total bull crap and we really need to take these things seriously. These Democrats are getting more and more power, and if it goes unchecked, these idiots will make “Detroit” out of all of us!

Support your Pro2a organizations and try to talk sense into these buffoons!

Obamacare; what can I say about this that hasn’t already been said? How about I state the obvious here: the guy lied, plain, flat out lied to America, and guess what? Democrats don’t care; they don’t give a crap! You can put up a live video of Obama humping a cat in front of the White House, and these foolish liberals will find a way to justify his behavior; the man can do no wrong. “Oh, you are conservative fools, he loves animals, what’s wrong with that? He’s an animal lover.”

The man lied, “You will not lose your existing coverage,” bull, bull, bull, lies, lies, lies!

Now what about the government interfering with the legal system? Both Obama and Holder have it out for George Zimmerman. Obama made no secret about which side he stood on,when as president, he is supposed to keep to himself opinions such as “If I had a son, he’d be like Trayvon Martin”. He is not in a position to take sides and influence public opinion over matters like this one.

Holder now is looking forward to filing charges on Zimmerman. What does this say to you? To me, it says that anytime a politician is unhappy with the due process of our court system, he can interfere and take the law into his own hands. This is unacceptable, and we don’t even have to go into the blood that Holder has on his hands!

The federal government is not the only one stepping in to cause trouble though; we all know about stop and frisk in NYC, the banning of guns that we are clearly allowed to own based on our constitutional rights! How about these buffoons making an issue over the name “Redskins.” For the love of all that’s holy, it’s a stupid name which has been around forever, what’s the big freaking deal?

Ladies and gentleman, we lost the Governor’s seat in Virginia. We have a communist mayor in NYC, and the Dems are trying to take Texas. The more power the Dems are getting, the more rights we are losing. Be it through politically-correct b.s, or through legislation, things are getting ugly for those that love America and her way of life. We must stand together and fight this internal tyranny. Lest there comes a time when simply writing this post will get me thrown in jail. See my post on the kingdom of Clinton for more on that.

What have you noticed lately in this regard?

Read more at Shed a Tear: As Liberals Gain More and More Power -- We Lose America
    A message of Hate.

Gee, easy to see why Obama won by a landslide in 2012.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

America is already lost. And to the MORON who will always accuse me of "giving up", I say this... Just because I'm not Bible illiterate, self-deceived or just plain stupid doesn't have anything to do with giving up. Personally, I would only be concerned if all that is presently happening to America was isolated from the current conditions of the rest of the world, but, quite the opposite is true. Therefor, having knowledge of God's word, it's very comforting to know that everything happening is happening exactly as God has prophesied it would. All current events, both on a national & global scale are Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation. Every "Sign" perfectly coincides with God's Prophetic Timepiece, ISRAEL, exactly as Scripture reads. For all who are Bible illiterate and are wondering exactly how close we in America are to the last 7 years of world history (The Tribulation/Apocalypse), just keep your eyes on ISRAEL & the Middle East. ISRAEL will soon be forced to hit Iran's nuclear facilities, when this happens God's prophetic clock will begin it's countdown, and nothing living on this planet will escape the aftermath. It will be exactly as Christ said.."For at that time there will be great tribulation, the kind that hasn't taken place from the beginning of the world until now and never will again!" Like I've said here many times before, "Anyone stubborn and foolish enough to ignore the warnings that have been given for 2000 years deserves to stay here and tough it out. Have at it. Live life on your own terms for the little bit of time you have left but be prepared to suffer the consequences of your own stupidity".

"The Further A Society Drifts From The Truth The More It Will Hate Those Who Speak It".
    ~ George Orwell ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

A message of Hate.

Gee, easy to see why Obama won by a landslide in 2012.

Paul
    Paul: Your response is so typical of the Left. The truth hurts and, when you can't refute it, you try to turn it into hate speech. C'mon old son, you have to do better than that. You are right. Obama did win the election but all the deadbeats with their hands out are the ones who elected him. Everybody is finally finding out that he is a fraud and bringing this country to its knees. I hope all of you people who voted for him will wake up and realize you have screwed yourselves. I don't think it will be long before you find that Obama has screwed this nation and we have lost our world standing. In case you haven't read, Putin is now considered to be the strongest leader in the world, not our illustrious prez. Oh, how we have fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Paul: . You are right. Obama did win the election but all the deadbeats with their hands out are the ones who elected him. Everybody is finally finding out that he is a fraud and bringing this country to its knees.
    I have to ask everyone that I come in contact with that is complaining about our country's present condition, especially ObamaCare, if they voted the Democrat ticket. If they say yes, or they didn't vote at all, I tell them that they have no right to complain and they deserve everything they get. The only people who have any right to complain are those who had enough intelligence or character to vote against Obama & any Liberal running for office. Knowing that the majority rules, and knowing that the majority of America is antichrist (Liberal), America exists on "borrowed time". IN FACT,the ONLY REASON that America has lasted this long is due to our history of support of ISRAEL. Now for the first time in our history America has turned it's back on ISRAEL, and as we force a peace treaty with the Palestinians upon ISRAEL to divide the city of Jerusalem, America has sealed it's DOOM.

God's foreign policy involving ISRAEL is..."I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you", and God has said that any nation that attempts to divide His land, especially Jerusalem, He will cut to pieces. The only thing holding back God's wrath is the Rapture of Christs Church. So again I say..."When we bigoted, small-minded, homophobic, judgmental, straight laced, Bible thumping, hypocritical, ignorant, fairy tale believing Christians suddenly disappear, all hell is going to be unleashed upon the citizens of this earth! The Holy Spirit who lives within us is the only thing keeping the lid on the cauldron of rage and evil that is boiling over, heated by the hatred and flames of hell".
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Even today the head of the liberal causes Obama him self is back pedaling to save his butt. Telling the American citizens they are too stupid to buy their own insurance. But he and the democrats do know what good insurance policies should look like. Not only do they know better what a good insurance policy looks like but every citizen is going to be forced to buy these policies. More freedoms gone for us, more power in the hands of liberal politicians. What a great country!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan