Obama Quote Of The Day

Thread: Obama Quote Of The Day

Obama Quote Of The Day

Obama Quote Of The Day: 'Most Folks Will Be Better Off; They Don't Necessarily Know It Right Now'
    Remember the old saying, “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt”? Barack Obama’s lack of understanding of the insurance industry, let alone, the free market, is astounding.
    What he's really saying is you’re too dammed stupid to know what's best for you and your family. I don't know about you but I'm not going to believe anything that comes out of his mouth, he's a proven liar and anyone who believes he's looking out for your best interest's is a dam*ed fool.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Well he said that right i guess.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Are you JUST NOW coming to that conclusion? You're about five years behind the rest of us…...

I wonder how he lives with his self loathing. It was reported that the book “Double Down: Game Change 2012” that,
    “Obama had little patience for the ‘professional left,’ and vanishingly close to zero for what one of his senior African American aides, Michael Strautmanis, referred to as ‘professional blacks’ (as opposed to black professionals),” authors Mark Halperin and John Heilemann wrote on page 39 of the book. “Apart from Georgia congressman John Lewis and Jim Clyburn of South Carolina, Obama had nearly as much contempt for the CBC as he did for the Tea Party Caucus."

"New York’s Charlie Rangel he derided as a hack; Jesse Jackson Sr. was effectively banned from the White House," according to the authors. "Obama remembered all too well a conversation with [Cornel] West in 2009, in which the professor used the precious time to complain about his seating at the inauguration.”
    Book: Obama Has 'Close to Zero' Patience for 'Professional Blacks'

The only opinion he values is his own, and yet he is more of a "professional black" than the people he hates so much! There must be SO MUCH self loathing!

I had the advantage of never believing a word that came out of Obama's mouth. But then I have a healthy skepticism of the truth factor of any politician.

At least I get some satisfaction these days. It comes from telling people "I told you so". The ones who laughed at me 5 years ago aren't laughing now.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

7. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Obama Quote Of The Day: 'Most Folks Will Be Better Off; They Don't Necessarily Know It Right Now'
    Remember the old saying, “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt”? Barack Obama’s lack of understanding of the insurance industry, let alone, the free market, is astounding.
    What he's really saying is you’re too dammed stupid to know what's best for you and your family. I don't know about you but I'm not going to believe anything that comes out of his mouth, he's a proven liar and anyone who believes he's looking out for your best interest's is a dam*ed fool.
    I think he understood the market perfectly. He and the liberals simply did not like it thus gave no heed to crashing it. In the end I think this was the goal all along as when the insurance companies collapse it will be a huge incentive for the fed to swoop in with single payer and take the whole industry over. I could be wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    I think he understood the market perfectly. He and the liberals simply did not like it thus gave no heed to crashing it. In the end I think this was the goal all along as when the insurance companies collapse it will be a huge incentive for the fed to swoop in with single payer and take the whole industry over. I could be wrong....
    No, you are correct. Single payer has been the plan all along. The liberals are the only ones that know what is best for all the unwashed citizens. Once again our freedoms are being chipped away by the ever so caring democrats. All of them voted for this bill even though they never read it. Now they are shocked that it's such a mess. Go figure!!!!!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    What he's really saying is you’re too dammed stupid to know what's best for you and your family. ....
    And those are the people who voted for him. I wonder if they realize just how low an opinion he has of his own voters.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    At least I get some satisfaction these days. It comes from telling people "I told you so". The ones who laughed at me 5 years ago aren't laughing now.
    I can't tell you how much I enjoy telling people, who I know voted for Obama, what idiots they are. I don't gain many friends; but it gives me a great deal of pleasure to enlighten dopes who twice voted for Obama, thinking that they were going to get free health care. When a person is really ignorant and stupid, they deserve to be made aware of it.

His statement reminds me of Bill and Hillary on a campaign event for his second term...when asked about a tax cut, they (both standing on the same stage) responded, "we could give the people a tax cut...but they wouldn't spend it right!" Yup, we don't know how to spend our own money the "right" way....only the government knows how to spend it right.....let's see, welfare benefits (buy votes), Food stamps (buy votes), Medicaid (buy votes), school breakfast, lunch & dinner programs (buy votes), possible forgiveness of student loans (buy votes), I'm sure I forgot a few...but you get the point! We are too stupid to know if we need it to pay our rent/mortgage, gas for our cars, food for the kids, our gas and electric bills....god forbid we actually participate in growing the economy despite the governments efforts to destroy it!