Britain is in TROUBLE!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britain is in TROUBLE!!!!!

Thumbs down Arming the Brits, not a great idea!

Problem with thinking that Brits would act as we do with guns is they probably won't.
    We have a society that was founded by the idea of the armed citizens revolting against an illegal government, taxation without representation, life under British, not colonial laws, can't do that for long without a revolt (1776).
    You sell guns to Brits and you have to sell them to WASP Brits, Indian/Brits, Paki/Brits, and all the others who got Brit citizenship from the empire the Brits once ruled or an experiment in cheap citizenship for foreign labor gone very wrong (1950's-1970's).
    There are plenty of killings all over Britain daily using whatever they can get, knives, bats, home made weapons, they are already using weapons like we use law suits or harsh words to settle scores. The place is seeped in racial hatred and guns would just ignite the rage with tools to settle more scores faster and more lethally. Brits get guns from the EU and use them but when/if caught go down hard for long-time jail time. There are already a lot of illegal guns in the U.K.
    If U arm the Brits legally there will be too much racial tension for it to get out of control faster than the cops can bring back law and order, then you have to call in the military to police their own citizens, the last time the Brits did that they had Oliver Cromwell as a parliamentary leader (Roundheads) who won, and the Royalists under Charles's Cavaliers who lost, (battle of Naseby, 1645) with King Chuck losing his head at traitors gate outside the tower of London.
    Arming Britain is like giving guns to kids they will use them irresponsibly and a racial war will erupt.
    The Brits leaders know this, that is why Britain will stay guns for special/armed cops only, shotguns are for sale but with restrictions that U would balk at! Storage at your hunting lodge only doesn't do much when U need a gun fast!

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 09-17-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Problem with thinking that Brits would act as we do with guns is they probably won't.
    We have a society that was founded by the idea of the armed citizens revolting against an illegal government, taxation without representation, life under British, not colonial laws, can't do that for long without a revolt (1776).
    You sell guns to Brits and you have to sell them to WASP Brits, Indian/Brits, Paki/Brits, and all the others who got Brit citizenship from the empire the Brits once ruled or an experiment in cheap citizenship for foreign labor gone very wrong (1950's-1970's).
    There are plenty of killings all over Britain daily using whatever they can get, knives, bats, home made weapons, they are already using weapons like we use law suits or harsh words to settle scores. The place is seeped in racial hatred and guns would just ignite the rage with tools to settle more scores faster and more lethally. Brits get guns from the EU and use them but when/if caught go down hard for long-time jail time. There are already a lot of illegal guns in the U.K.
    If U arm the Brits legally there will be too much racial tension for it to get out of control faster than the cops can bring back law and order, then you have to call in the military to police their own citizens, the last time the Brits did that they had Oliver Cromwell as a parliamentary leader (Roundheads) who won, and the Royalists under Charles's Cavaliers who lost, (battle of Naseby, 1645) with King Chuck losing his head at traitors gate outside the tower of London.
    Arming Britain is like giving guns to kids they will use them irresponsibly and a racial war will erupt.
    The Brits leaders know this, that is why Britain will stay guns for special/armed cops only, shotguns are for sale but with restrictions that U would balk at! Storage at your hunting lodge only doesn't do much when U need a gun fast!

Canis-Lupus

What you say may be true, but what should the otherwise law abiding Brits do? Or what about those who are old or handicapped and cannot just run away? What would you suggest they do?

the brits

need to stand up and tell their goverment that there is only one law in Britain and that it needs to apply equally to all. this is the danger of multiculuturism. they and us do not need a seperate law for the jewish folks, one for the muslims, and then one for everyone else. they need british law to be supreme .
    CL, are they allowed to have OC/ pepper spray or something similar? God save The Queen!

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    need to stand up and tell their goverment that there is only one law in Britain and that it needs to apply equally to all. this is the danger of multiculuturism. they and us do not need a seperate law for the jewish folks, one for the muslims, and then one for everyone else. they need british law to be supreme .
    CL, are they allowed to have OC/ pepper spray or something similar? God save The Queen!
    Probably not, but I'm willing to bet that the criminals do.

Cool

To answer questions:
    The old, sick or the weak get victimized, that's it.
    Call 999 gets a cop and U file a report, all good 'n proper with tea & scones
    NO chenical sprays, no stun-guns, none of the things we can use in defense becuse it's their law. I agree 1 law 1 people, but it is not 1 people any more it's a HUGE mix, Muslim and Hindu heavy. And in the cities the voters are browner Brits, 5 of them to 1 Anglo, and the WASP's R now a minority voice/race in most big cities, the immigrunts own 'em legally bought and sold to them by the very same WASP's who now wonder what they did! Hanging out in a pub every nite and moaning about the 'wogs' got the jobs but spending-up around $50 a day on beer/booze while Abdul doesn't drink & saves his cash, hello!
    I tried to get my honey here but at 51 lived her whole life there and own$ a lot of stuff it took a lifetime to get, she flies-in about 3-4 times a year, loves America/me.... but one sweet country home, her M8's, job, son 20 (not mine) and her life draw her back, it works and when she gets real sick of it there just maybe I'll B a VERY happy timber-wolf in Spokane, HOWLLLLL!

Canis-Lupus

Added a JPG of me/her last fall, her 1st trip out.
    That cargo-vest is not for packing fishing gear.....?
    Something that blew her mind when she found out
    how well what I carry is not visbile per all WA RCW's.
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 09-17-2008 at 06:39 PM.

man!!

that be a lot of...B.S.!!! can she carry a stick? a good axe handle of solid oak or pine and some training in Fairbairn's stick defense protocols could be the answer. just beat the hell out out 'em!! let them be scared for a change.....

8. Let the hide go with the hair. Give the good guys guns and let them clean house.The Irish and the Scot's will be glad to help.

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    that be a lot of...B.S.!!! can she carry a stick? a good axe handle of solid oak or pine and some training in Fairbairn's stick defense protocols could be the answer. just beat the hell out out 'em!! let them be scared for a change.....
    Unfortunately one small lady with a stick or club in the midst of a pack of rabid wolves is not very good odds.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    To answer questions:
    The old, sick or the weak get victimized, that's it.
    Call 999 gets a cop and U file a report, all good 'n proper with tea & scones
    NO chenical sprays, no stun-guns, none of the things we can use in defense becuse it's their law. I agree 1 law 1 people, but it is not 1 people any more it's a HUGE mix, Muslim and Hindu heavy. And in the cities the voters are browner Brits, 5 of them to 1 Anglo, and the WASP's R now a minority voice/race in most big cities, the immigrunts own 'em legally bought and sold to them by the very same WASP's who now wonder what they did! Hanging out in a pub every nite and moaning about the 'wogs' got the jobs but spending-up around $50 a day on beer/booze while Abdul doesn't drink & saves his cash, hello!
    I tried to get my honey here but at 51 lived her whole life there and own$ a lot of stuff it took a lifetime to get, she flies-in about 3-4 times a year, loves America/me.... but one sweet country home, her M8's, job, son 20 (not mine) and her life draw her back, it works and when she gets real sick of it there just maybe I'll B a VERY happy timber-wolf in Spokane, HOWLLLLL!

Canis-Lupus

Added a JPG of me/her last fall, her 1st trip out.
    That cargo-vest is not for packing fishing gear.....?
    Something that blew her mind when she found out
    how well what I carry is not visbile per all WA RCW's.
    Would you be saying that if the same were true here in America? I hope to God not!

Unhappy Night & Day.

No Tattedupboy,
    No M8, America has it's problems God only knows, but it ain't Watts or Rodney King every day, we are a pretty balanced society compared to the Brits. We are based on 4 populations that have mingled and seem in the most part to get along. 1. The immigrants who fled Europe (Mayflower.....et al) and waves of Irish, Polish, Jewish, Italian, Russian etc., and with those include many millions who came in from the Oriental nations eastwards, the immigrants who folllowed for hundreds of years, becoming Americans who came to love this place as it was & still is many times better than what they left behind (that's my story). 2. Negroes, brought over as slaves originally from Africa, emancipated but without many rights after our Civil War, slowly climbed up the ladder to parity with whites in most areas, still resentful of how they ended up here but smart enough to know that even the slummiest hooch in the U.S.A. beats life just about anywhere back in Africa. 3. Hispanics, mix of native S. American tribes intermarried with Spanish blood, Spanish speaking and heading north because life south of the border is poor and corrupt in most Latin American nations. 4 Native Americans, (this won't win me too many fans) but IMHO the only original (as in first hominids here per fossil records) Americans who settled here when their Indo/Mongolian ancestors (10-30K years ago) crossed the Bearing Straights in waves and headed south, but were hunter-gatherers who had little chance of keeping a westward expanding [superior technology armed] U.S.A. from either displacing or dispatching them. Now all 4 races live in a mix of what makes America so unique, an experiment in colonization that had it's rough times but went onto super-power status, but is still struggling with making the democratic process work. Who we vote for often marks us with strife, recessions/depressions, we are oil dependent and we tend to end up fighting a lot of wars in a brief 232 years of being a nation. We may have 3 classes of folks the rich 1%, a middle class (and that is shrinking) and the poor, but more Americans are learning to be be poor by choices not made by them but the greed and corruption and mismanagement of misguided elected idiots who make laws that deviate from the original intent of the colonists, one nation under God with equality and justice for all, sounds great but does not spell the real truth anymore, I can look back at the thriving America I came to in '76 as a wonderful place full of jobs and money to be made if you worked hard, but one president (GWB) has borrowed SO much money from places like China that it will be your grand-children's grandchildren who may get to pay them back, this is a bleaker America than I came to, but there isn't another place I love more. Britain is in a much worse way and tackling problems we faced and overcame. We are a nation built upon immigrants, Britain was a global power until many of it's global citizens came to that small island claiming citizenship which forced massive immigration upon a island not ready or able to handle it in a very few decades of radical change from fish & chips shops to curry take-outs and more mosques in London than there are church spires, all within 30-40 years, WHAM! Imagine Mexico and most of Latin America moving into all parts of the USA that fast and the mess it would cause and you have G.B.
    I hope that puts it into focus.

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 09-21-2008 at 09:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12