Britain is in TROUBLE!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britain is in TROUBLE!!!!!

Britain is in TROUBLE!!!!!

i just read a article from The Times in Britain that the nation has adopted SHARIA LAW. WHERE THE HECK IS 007 WHEN YA NEED HIM? oh well, i am sure C-L can do something..... sorry i did not get the link as my mind could not grasp the enormity of it. i found the link through fox news.com, if it helps.

They have been heading that way for some time. And tomorrow when you get up it will be worse.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It is only to be used on the muslim brits. Still really stupid

I just posted a video in the off topic forum that talks about the soring numbers of muslims over the last few years in the UK, and Europe. The video really makes you think! Scary stuff.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Yes I am very familiar with what is going down in G.B., Londonistan and most big cities there, it is a subject I could fill this web-site with, but won't. One quick story is all U get out of maybe 10 I get every week by phone or e-mail from my white M8's still stuck there. My friend and often lover when she flies over to spend time here is a middle-age white cute woman who is a teacher in Norfolk, N.E. of London. She was in London in March 08 for some training. I told her not to go but she said she could handle it having grown up there too as my 1st girfriend in life, but not having been back in 20 years oh well. DUMB! I told her she was foolish and we got into a phone squabble about it. Out to prove me wrong she went. She took a double-decker (bus) to go for a ride to the college where the course was being held, as it entered Walthamstow, the very place we both grew-up in, the WASP's turned browner @ every stop and once they were the majority of passengers some also turned hostile, now she was the only Anglo on the upper part of the 2-story bus. A turban wearing young male 'citizen' 1/2 her age was pacing back & forth looking for a seat on a full bus, he stopped by her & yanked her out of her seat then sat down. She yelled at him him in anger, he stood-up and slapped her back-hand hard across the face and caused her nose to bleed, then called her a: "Filthy infidel white trash whore!" and spat on her. She ran from the bus crying, the Paki conductor just smiled as the bus drove off full of Pakis by now, most of them laughing. She ran towards a copper for help. As the cop turned she saw she was female and brown. She told her what had just happened, then was told by this officer of the law that she "must be mistaken and must have insulted this good passenger to cause such a breach of the peace!", AND if she insisted on complaining she could fill out a full report at the local cop-shop, also staffed with ONLY turban wearing police! She got a cab and headed for Liverpool St. station fast, took a train and went straight home to a rural area that hasn't turned Sharia ...yet. She then called me telling me she will never go back there again. Oh to have been with her with no weapons, just my bare hands!!!!!!!!! You want me to get started? I think I better leave it alone or Luke will warn me about a ****-load of VERY racist comments that flood my brain right about now and are best kept locked there not posted here. And folks wonder why I left that place a young man for the U.S. when even then per every place I went to get a decent job in the mid 70's was already run by a Paki who flat out told me 'We don't hire the unfaithful!" That was 3 decades ago, it is MUCH worse now. I have posted before about this, I am not going to re-hash work already done. Check the archives 4 my rants. Britain is already lost.
    Salaam Britannia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-L

Here is the link for the article.
    FOXNews.com - Britain Adopts Islamic Law, Gives Sharia Courts Full Power to Rule on Civil Cases - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Islamic law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.

The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.

Rulings issued by a network of five sharia courts are enforceable with the full power of the judicial system, through county courts or the country's High Court, a part of its Supreme Court system.

Previously, the rulings of sharia courts in Britain could not be enforced, and depended on voluntary compliance among Muslims.

Politicians and church leaders expressed concerns that this could mark the beginnings of a “parallel legal system” based on sharia for some British Muslims.

Dominic Grieve, the shadow home secretary, said: “If it is true that these tribunals are passing binding decisions in the areas of family and criminal law, I would like to know which courts are enforcing them because I would consider such action unlawful. British law is absolute and must remain so.”
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Well thank God our Constitution forbids the federal government from establishing a national church. Even though the Anglican church is the national church of Great Britain, the powers that be seem to want to establish a national church for everyone who wants one, even radical Islamists. I can already see where this is headed ten years from now.

Angry CL,

boy i am very sorry for what happenend to your girl. what a travesty! invite her to the united states. to stay. when the native brits are ready to take their country back, we stand with them. too bad the SAS can't do something....

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Yes I am very familiar with what is going down in G.B., Londonistan and most big cities there, it is a subject I could fill this web-site with, but won't. One quick story is all U get out of maybe 10 I get every week by phone or e-mail from my white M8's still stuck there. My friend and often lover when she flies over to spend time here is a middle-age white cute woman who is a teacher in Norfolk, N.E. of London. She was in London in March 08 for some training. I told her not to go but she said she could handle it having grown up there too as my 1st girfriend in life, but not having been back in 20 years oh well. DUMB! I told her she was foolish and we got into a phone squabble about it. Out to prove me wrong she went. She took a double-decker (bus) to go for a ride to the college where the course was being held, as it entered Walthamstow, the very place we both grew-up in, the WASP's turned browner @ every stop and once they were the majority of passengers some also turned hostile, now she was the only Anglo on the upper part of the 2-story bus. A turban wearing young male 'citizen' 1/2 her age was pacing back & forth looking for a seat on a full bus, he stopped by her & yanked her out of her seat then sat down. She yelled at him him in anger, he stood-up and slapped her back-hand hard across the face and caused her nose to bleed, then called her a: "Filthy infidel white trash whore!" and spat on her. She ran from the bus crying, the Paki conductor just smiled as the bus drove off full of Pakis by now, most of them laughing. She ran towards a copper for help. As the cop turned she saw she was female and brown. She told her what had just happened, then was told by this officer of the law that she "must be mistaken and must have insulted this good passenger to cause such a breach of the peace!", AND if she insisted on complaining she could fill out a full report at the local cop-shop, also staffed with ONLY turban wearing police! She got a cab and headed for Liverpool St. station fast, took a train and went straight home to a rural area that hasn't turned Sharia ...yet. She then called me telling me she will never go back there again. Oh to have been with her with no weapons, just my bare hands!!!!!!!!! You want me to get started? I think I better leave it alone or Luke will warn me about a ****-load of VERY racist comments that flood my brain right about now and are best kept locked there not posted here. And folks wonder why I left that place a young man for the U.S. when even then per every place I went to get a decent job in the mid 70's was already run by a Paki who flat out told me 'We don't hire the unfaithful!" That was 3 decades ago, it is MUCH worse now. I have posted before about this, I am not going to re-hash work already done. Check the archives 4 my rants. Britain is already lost.
    Salaam Britannia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-L

I know what you are saying is true. There are a lot of areas you do not go into in London these days if you are not Muslim for fear of your life. I know she was very frightened. Thank the Lord she was not more seriously hurt. You would hope we have learned a lesson here in this country from what is happening over there but I don't know.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

11. Lock and load.I'm sorry but that just will not do.People will be dying in the streets over this here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast