U.S. threatened with 'heaviest damage in history' - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U.S. threatened with 'heaviest damage in history'

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    No one has suggested that these threats should be ignored, but to be paralyzed in fear because some Muslim leader rattles his saber is also totally stupid.
    So what do you think Sten said then?
    Howdy,

Looks like dcshelby1 and Oldgrunt need to upgrade from dollar store tinfoil to a mil-spec grade of lead foil.

On a more serious note:

You two do NOT actually believe this BS, you're just posting out of boredom, right?

Paul
    You just liked his comment where he said it was all BS. That looks like to me he thinks that there is no threat to worry about. Guess I better tell the DHS that so they can stop searching ships for nukes and trucks coming over the borders for the same.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    So what do you think Sten said then? You just liked his comment where he said it was all BS. That looks like to me he thinks that there is no threat to worry about. Guess I better tell the DHS that so they can stop searching ships for nukes and trucks coming over the borders for the same.
    They were mocking the consistent chicken little reasoning that the OP is known for.

Attachment 10713
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    U.S. threatened with 'heaviest damage in history'
    In a pointed message to Washington, the second in just days, an Iranian general has warned of great destruction being delivered to the United States.
    Oh. I saw the thread title and thought it was about the Obama administration.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

5. Alarmist pronouncements of imminent islamic-sourced destruction aren't credible unless they invoke the following obligatory fringe-right buzzwords: "sharia law," "benghazi," "muslim brotherhood," and maybe "prophecy."

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Umm, we are all gonna die
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Oh. I saw the thread title and thought it was about the Obama administration.
    I read the link posted and saw it was about the Iranian military - not terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    Right. Just not because of anything the Iranian military does.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Anyone who doesn't take the threat posed by radical Islamists seriously is an idiot. Iran isn't, however, ready to pose a serious threat to the U.S. yet as a military power. The danger comes from their sponsorship of terrorism.
    No one has suggested that these threats should be ignored, but to be paralyzed in fear because some Muslim leader rattles his saber is also totally stupid.
    This one small quote from a long post isn't in any way representative of the ideas expressed. In no way did I suggest that there was enough of a danger to be "paralyzed with fear." I only suggest that the threat of terrorism is real. In fact I actually suggested the opposite to being paralyzed with fear. The threats from our own government are far more dangerous than any foreign government could pose.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    Yea, but some people have a sick obsession about it, like the OP.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Howdy dcselby,

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Just providing some food for thought. I realize that's extremely difficult for some people. Who might want to do a little more research before running their mouths.
    Hess, you should have done more research before you ran your mouth.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast