Wait Until the Other Obamacare Shoe Drops in 2014 ‘All Hell Is Gonna Break Lose’

Thread: Wait Until the Other Obamacare Shoe Drops in 2014 ‘All Hell Is Gonna Break Lose’

Wait Until the Other Obamacare Shoe Drops in 2014 ‘All Hell Is Gonna Break Lose’

Rush Limbaugh Wait Until the Other Obamacare Shoe Drops in 2014 ‘All Hell Is Gonna Break Lose’
    By: Jason Howerton
    On Wednesday, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh warned listeners that problems caused by Obamacare are only going to get worse. He argued that when the other Obamacare “shoe” drops in 2014 — when the law starts impacting employer-provided health care plans — “all hell is gonna break lose.”
    “[Right now], the only thing affected is individual policies. Nevertheless, even though that limited number of people is affected, that limited number of people is causing all of this havoc,” he said. “The other shoe to drop in 2014 is when this same thing starts happening to people who get their health care at work. We’re not talking about employer-provided coverage here yet. That shoe doesn’t drop until next year. Right now, it’s just the individual insurance market that’s being affected by the exchanges.”
    Limbaugh explained that the vast majority of Americans get their insurance through their employer, claiming the impact of the employer mandate is going to be far greater than what the country is seeing now with individuals losing their health care plans.
    “Wait until everybody who’s insured by their boss begins to lose their plan! That happens in January of next year. Then all hell is gonna break loose because then we’re talking about the vast majority of the people in this country,” Limbaugh added. “Admittedly, folks, the individual insurance market is not the major part of it.”
    Listen to the segment below via the Daily Rushbo:
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Man, I will be retiring by then but I'm retired military so I will be getting some from them and other and just to think about this make me sick already.

Have you heard about Obama wanting to increase the Tri-Care payments, to price them so far out of reach, that you'll have to go on Obamacare?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

There's no way Obama Care works if people are a loud to keep their current policies. Obama Care mandates what a health care policy must include and then mandates we must buy it. The democrats and Obama knew this was the case from the beginning. The only reason this train wreck was passed in the first place was because the democrats controlled the house and the senate. Obama Care or ACA, which ever you prefer was shoved down our throat by the democrat party. For the democrats to be all ups set about this now is totally disingenuous.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

6. I have a suspicion that the employer mandate was delayed to keep the heat off the Democratic party in next years mid-term elections. But judging from the impact the ACA is already having on the individual mandate, I believe that the Dem's are going to suffer a devastating loss of seats in the upcoming mid-terms. The only way to fix this mess referred to as Obamacare is to scrap it.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Have you heard about Obama wanting to increase the Tri-Care payments, to price them so far out of reach, that you'll have to go on Obamacare?
    From what I'm being told now, Tricare will be subject to the requirements of Obamacare too, at least to some extent. Although Tricare is a government program, it is in fact managed by private corporations that are awarded contracts for specific DOD health care regions and activities. What form that effect from Obamacare will take and what changes it might cause to military retirees I can't seem to get a straight answer to.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws