The most honest three and one half minutes on TV, EVER

Thread: The most honest three and one half minutes on TV, EVER

The most honest three and one half minutes on TV, EVER

This video was from a scene on HBO's program The Newsroom from 26 June 2012. I had never seen this posted or even mentioned before but it is quite pertinent to today. In it, a question was asked why America was the greatest country in the world. Although the program was fiction, the reply given in answer to a question is the absolute truth, which you seldom, if ever, hear today. The language is a little salty but the point is made very emphatically.

Another Sign of the Times.

Romans 1:28-32... "And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them".

Another absolute truth, which you seldom, if ever, hear today... "He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision." America's time has come and gone. All that is left is God's Righteous Judgment.

MARANATHA!
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

4. That segment is what got me hooked on the show. Unfortunately, as with most TV shows that require a bit of viewer brainpower, it will likely end up on the cancellation heap next season.

Seen this video before... It's the damn truth.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris