Finally We Have A Chance To Fight Back

Thread: Finally We Have A Chance To Fight Back

Finally We Have A Chance To Fight Back

Police Are Trampling On the Rights Of American Citizens ? And Finally We Have A Chance To Fight Back - Liberty Crier
    ~
    Indiana has taken a step back towards reality, a step needed in all 50 States in the country. This could very well be the beginning of a new age of citizen's rights.
    ~
    Police misconduct is out of control in Indiana. In 2010, two Indiana police, including a captain, slapped and tasered a 10-year-old boy at a daycare center. That same year, an Indianapolis police officer killed a motorist while drunk and on duty. And the city of Indianapolis recently threatened citizens with a $2,500 fine just for protesting tickets or filing formal complaints.
    ~
    Thankfully, the Indiana legislature just passed a law that will give Hoosiers some recourse against police injustice, allowing citizens to use force against police officers who unlawfully enter their homes. The bill is a huge victory for the Fourth Amendment. But by also putting increasingly unlawful police conduct under the microscope and putting some restraint on police, the Indiana legislature is giving us an example of how to further restore law enforcement agencies to their constitutional roles.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

3. I may be wrong, but perhaps the militarization of police forces have emboldened police to trample our rights? Even affecting those forces who didn't receive any gear?

I didn't realize a new playbook was being followed that involved terrorizing the populace with impunity. Sooner or later, the populace is going to retaliate.

I have utmost respect for the majority of LEOs, who are honest, fair, and go about their duties legally. It's a thankless job.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

4. This is not gonna end well
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    This is not gonna end well
    One can only hope so!

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.