Democrat reelections
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Democrat reelections

Democrat reelections

All of these Democrat’s up for reelection are very, very worried about the American public voting their A$$ out of Washington. They have carried Obamas water on Obamacare for all this time and now are panicking that their blind devotion to Obamacare is going to come around to bite them in the A$$.
    Too many out there are being totally screwed by Obamacare and Obamas outright lies that he’s said over the past 6 years. You can read it and watch it on TV that they are trying to distance themselves as far away from Obamacare and Obama as possible, but they can’t take back their past statements that Obamacare was the best thing sense sliced bread.
    They need to be held accountable for all of the millions of Americans out there that are being totally screwed and lied to by Obama concerning Obamacare.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

One Democrat said that it is important to pass immigration reform and make the illegals eligible for Obama Care. Most of you know that this has always been the progressive's intention. They have always intended to sell out the country in order to maintain their power. It does, however, seem that they have overestimated the number of stupid Ameticans.. I didn't think that this was possible, but more people and even the media seem to be aware of their duplicity.

These vulnerable Dems are running now but when the administration erects enough diversions, unconstitutional illegal fixes (which the GOP will do nothing about), time set-backs, and throws enough of our money at this monstrosity to "make it work" they'll all be back on board. Most dems are true believers in Obamacare but like most rats, they're hedging their bets looking to see which way the political winds are blowing.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

I don't understand the dem's running scared. Obama is telling us his re-election is a mandate by the people that his policies are the right thing for America. The democrat party is blindly carrying his water without question. The SCOTUS is right in there trashing the US Constitution unchecked. I thought American voters loved the left wing direction the democrats are promoting. If that's the case what do these dem's up for re-election have to fear?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

everyone should be worried...both sides have been backdooring the country for too long.

Yep, the rats always desert the ship if they think it could go down. But they will be back when they believe it is safe.

I always use this rule with lib-o-rats. If their lips are moving, they are lying!!!!!

I really like Bill Clinton giving Obama the shaft trying to give Hillary some wiggle room for 2016.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

No need for them to worry, the will just will just steal the election again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    All of these Democrat’s up for reelection are very, very worried about the American public voting their A$$ out of Washington. They have carried Obamas water on Obamacare for all this time and now are panicking that their blind devotion to Obamacare is going to come around to bite them in the A$$.
    Too many out there are being totally screwed by Obamacare and Obamas outright lies that he’s said over the past 6 years. You can read it and watch it on TV that they are trying to distance themselves as far away from Obamacare and Obama as possible, but they can’t take back their past statements that Obamacare was the best thing sense sliced bread.
    They need to be held accountable for all of the millions of Americans out there that are being totally screwed and lied to by Obama concerning Obamacare.

I couldn't agree more. Rock on.

Cnon

11. Both parties have blood on their hands. I hope enough damage is done midterm to the Democrats that they have to turn-in their "I'm stupid" badges.

I don't trust the Republicans either, lately. There is too much behind closed doors, cloak-and-dagger politics going on.

My signature, in a few words describes my worldwide political view.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast