Why Registration? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Registration?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    Is this a state in the U.S.A. or a third world country run by a dictator?
    It is a State that is run and controlled by "Progressives". I mean how can you be against progress right?
    Today's progressives are yesterday's communists.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

3. Wait until the present administration takes firearms from all of those taking mind altering drugs like Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, or any other drug that relieves pain and inflammation, some acting on pain receptors in the brain, and altering them to somewhat silence pain signals. And these are over-the-counter.

The level of absurdity and criminal activity by our administration will continue to become steps toward Marxist dictatorial oppression.

Anyone who cannot see the progression is suffering from blindness, or head-in-the-sand.

Our CIC was heard on an open mic., proclaiming that Americans were stupid. I'll gladly enbrace "stupid", instead of his despotism, tyranny, and dictatorship.

Our CIC has applied "stupid" to the wrong set of citizens. Stupidity seems to be the hallmark of his administration. That and criminal malfeasance.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12