Surprised NOT! Obama Omits ‘Under God’ In Reciting Gettysburg Address

Thread: Surprised NOT! Obama Omits ‘Under God’ In Reciting Gettysburg Address

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

Surprised NOT! Obama Omits ‘Under God’ In Reciting Gettysburg Address

Blog-post by a close friend in its entirety with permission to do so available if needed:

After snubbing attending the 150th Anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, for a recitation of the address on YouTube – Obama deliberately OMITS ‘Under God’.

Posted by INVAR
    November 19, 2013 · 1:08 pm

The petulant man-child Obama and his regime are getting more unhinged as the masks covering their true demonic nature are slipping. The fact is that Obama has a long history of omitting “God” from pledges and oaths he recites or has read in or near his presence. In fact, if your memory recalls, ‘Under God’ was dropped during his inauguration:

"Under God" Axed From Obama's Invocation

Obama has today done that same thing again. This is no oversight – no accident. Like everything else related to Obama – it’s deliberate.

Obama decided to snub the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, because defending ObamaCare is more important to this regime. When pressed about this snub – the petulance becomes apparent as Top White House Adviser Dan Pfeiffer Says Obama Snubbing 150th Gettysburg Ceremony Because He’s Too Busy Fixing Obamacare Website.

However, due the public outrage over the snub, Obama agreed to read a teleprompter with the address along with 61 other notable Americans; politicians, media, celebrities, and every living President, in reciting the Gettysburg Address for PBS. Even here, Obama has to show his disdain and disgust for God and American tradition. Everyone else delivered the address as Lincoln had written it, including the phrase, “that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom.” But in his version of the address, President Obama omits the words “under God.”

The media of course will be dead silent and nary a word will be said of it. But for those of us paying attention, Obama once again gives America the middle finger as he is wont to do.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

3. Never attribute to malice what can easily be explained by stupidity
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    Never attribute to malice what can easily be explained by stupidity
    Please do not make the mistake of thinking that this guy is stupid. He is too calculating for that. He knows exactly the message he is communicating. Well at least his speech writers and TelePrompTer do.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

As much as I hate this hope sucking, Constitution usurper, he may actually not have removed "under God" from the version he read. There are several versions of the Gettysburg address, and two of them that are stored in the Library of Congress actually do not have the words "under God".

Now, if this were a one-time thing, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but he has a long history of removing the word "God" from most of his speeches, oaths, and recitations.

The Gettysburg Address by Abraham Lincoln
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

OMG - now Obama has insulted 10,000 plus imaginary invisible beings!

7. It's a constant source of amusement how diligently and tirelessly the extremist subset of right wingers are at looking for opportunities to point out in grave and smugly accusatory terms what "liberals" (anybody who disagrees with them about anything) haven't said. I think Faux "News" started the fad ("...the president has refused to call this as an act of terrorism..."). Those who let the Faux editorialists-disguised-as-newspeople do their thinking for them started mimicking them.

Obama left out "god?" So what?! Bravo for him!

Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State in the administration of US President Richard Nixon, said openly upon the election of Barack Obama as the US president in 2008, that Obama had been groomed to be the ARCHITECT to lead us into a "New World Order". Knowing that the supreme leader of this New World Order will be the antichrist every move Obama makes to exclude God is par for the course.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State in the administration of US President Richard Nixon, said openly upon the election of Barack Obama as the US president in 2008, that Obama had been groomed to be the ARCHITECT to lead us into a "New World Order". Knowing that the supreme leader of this New World Order will be the antichrist every move Obama makes to exclude God is par for the course.
    How do you know which god he left out? Maybe his god is not your god.

Believe me, when I say "Oh my god" I'm not referring to your version of a supernatural sky daddy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    As much as I hate this hope sucking, Constitution usurper, he may actually not have removed "under God" from the version he read. There are several versions of the Gettysburg address, and two of them that are stored in the Library of Congress actually do not have the words "under God".

Now, if this were a one-time thing, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but he has a long history of removing the word "God" from most of his speeches, oaths, and recitations.

The Gettysburg Address by Abraham Lincoln
    To expand on this, quoting from another source: "...No president since William Howard Taft, who went in 1909, has attended Gettysburg on its anniversary. Not even their hero Ronald Reagan. Who, by the way, never visited Gettysburg while he was president.
    Then on to an issue many conservatives have throw an even bigger fit about — President Obama reading the Gettysburg Address without saying the words “under God.”
    It’s true, in Lincoln’s speech he did say the words, “under God.” But they weren’t actually written in the original speech — which is what was given to President Obama by Civil War scholar Ken Burns. Burns gave him a version of the speech called a “Nicolay Copy.” A “Nicolay Copy” is in reference to John Nicolay, the White House staffer who preserved the speech..."