57 Year Graphics Expert ‘When I Saw That Birth Certificate, I Said This is a Forgery

Thread: 57 Year Graphics Expert ‘When I Saw That Birth Certificate, I Said This is a Forgery

57 Year Graphics Expert ‘When I Saw That Birth Certificate, I Said This is a Forgery

Obama Birth Certificate: 57 Year Graphics Expert, ‘When I Saw That Birth Certificate, I Said This is a Forgery, Fraudulent
    Graphics expert Paul Irey had and has the evidence that proves beyond a shadow of doubt that the mysterious Obama Birth Certificate is a forgery.
    ‘Give me an hour in there, and its goodbye-time for the guy in the White House.’
    Video:

Obama Birth Certificate: 57 Year Graphics Expert Says Doc is Forged | Conservative Angle
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Impeach obama!

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Impeach obama!
    Even better, how about we ban the idiots that post lame BS on the 'Net.

Since 2007 the fools and idiots have been trying to "claim" Obama isn't a US citizen and that his BC is fake but even after over 6 years they have failed miserably.

Navy Seal is a fake and a poser and he keeps posting this lame BS on this forum.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Even better, how about we ban the idiots that post lame BS on the 'Net.

Since 2007 the fools and idiots have been trying to "claim" Obama isn't a US citizen and that his BC is fake but even after over 6 years they have failed miserably.

Navy Seal is a fake and a poser and he keeps posting this lame BS on this forum.

Paul
    Show proof that would stand up in court that his birth certificate is real and factual. Sorry, but it can't be done and he knows it and has spent large amounts of money to keep it out of the courts for that reason. You don't spend $2M to cover up the truth if it is the truth. All but one court case so far has hinged on the " No Standing" ruling to prevent the cases from being heard. There was one case where it did make it through to the court and 0bama's team lost by default. Because they failed to reply and challenge that it was a fake. So in the only case to make it to that stage, the BC was ruled a fake.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

6. In my opinion, if it were real, there wouldn't be any controversy surrounding it. Plain and simple. There wasn't any controversy surrounding Bush's BC, or Clinton's, etc