FISA/PATRIOT Act /DOJ Requests
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FISA/PATRIOT Act /DOJ Requests

FISA/PATRIOT Act /DOJ Requests

Can anyone at USACARY.COM confirm or deny warranted requests history of members? Don't mean to poke a grizzly but I think most would like to know. The minority being the plants that already watch the site.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

We have never received anything like this.

You can he sure that our government regularly monitors all pro firearm forums. They don't need a warrant and the history of all member posts is easily available. Our government has the capacity to monitor all internet traffic and all phone calls made world wide. They are also able to store them for future use years later.The government also monitors all credit card transactions and internet purchases. George Orwell never foresaw the technical capacity now available to violate the rights of citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    We have never received anything like this.
    And if you do? How much will you reveal?
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

I kind of started this thread tongue in cheek. I believe under the Patriot Act USACARRY cannot inform anyone who has been targeted by warrant. This is subject to criminal prosecution. So we can have our Fourth Amendment Rights violated as along as we don't know about it. The insanity continues......
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    And if you do? How much will you reveal?
    I personally feel that Luke would fight every effort to garner information from him about site members. Besides, anyone from the NSA, KGB, DHS or other nefarious agency with sufficient computer skills and equipment could pinpoint anyone they want with relative ease. I daresay, run as we will, "they" will always be able to find us.

If they're monitoring my calls and emails they've learned some important facts about me. I order pizza twice per week and Chinese food once per week.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

They won't get the info with a warrant. This is a public forum and with the technology available to the NSA, etc, they wouldn't bother with a warrant. They'll be stealthy and nobody will know until they show up at your door. As for my cell phone... they can listen to my wife telling me to stop at the store....it would be nice if they pick up the milk and eggs on their way, so I won't have to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    If they're monitoring my calls and emails they've learned some important facts about me. I order pizza twice per week and Chinese food once per week.
    Well that's a healthy diet. Good thing you don't live in the People's Republic of New York City. You could be considered a Junk Food Terrorist.

11. Monitors of all these sites probably get a laugh or two at our expense.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast