The Fox is in the Henhouse!

Thread: The Fox is in the Henhouse!

The Fox is in the Henhouse!

My email today contained contained this message about Muslims being in the government. Rather than take it at face value, I checked on each of these people and, sure enough, they are all there, particularly in the Department of Homeland Security. Mohammed Elibiary is the adviser that declared victory over our Constitution and said we were an Islamic nation, which our prez has failed to deny. Elibiary is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and even has the audacity to post a picture of himself with the R4BIA (Muslim Brotherhood Salute) on his Twitter account. The Muslims are not even trying to keep a low profile but are becoming more visible and blatant in their activities. For those who may be considering Hilliary for a 2016 run for office, remember she has a Muslim assistant. Damn, they are everywhere. The list below is nowhere near complete. Google "Muslims in the Obama Administration" and see for yourself how we have been infiltrated.

"Look who's new in the white house!
    Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser
    Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)
    Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council
    and is its current executive director
    Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America
    Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships

This is flat-out scary!!!
    The foxes are now officially living in the hen house...
    Now ask me why I am very concerned!!!
    Do you feel OK with this???
    How can this happen, and when will we wake up???
    We are quiet while our Country is being drastically changed!!!
    If you?re not CONCERNED, DELETE this. Go to bed tonight...sleep well!
    Otherwise, pass it on - get the word out!
    We've got to have some relief starting with the 2014 Elections!"

The reason I don't trust them has nothing to do with their faith. There are plenty of patriotic Muslims who love this country (plenty of those who... um, don't... but there's still many who are happy to be here). I don't trust them because of who appointed them.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

What have they to fear, who is it that we can count on to stop them and their agenda? Let's take a look, republicans, not enough of them that have a spine, democrats, nope they are in bed with them. Low information voters, nope too many freebies at stake. Main stream news media, nope they are in bed with the democrats. Maybe the SCOTUS, nope, US constitution what's that. That leaves Independents and the Tea Party, going to be an uphill battle.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    The reason I don't trust them has nothing to do with their faith. There are plenty of patriotic Muslims who love this country (plenty of those who... um, don't... but there's still many who are happy to be here). I don't trust them because of who appointed them.
    I disagree with one of your opinions; Muslims can't be patriotic to America, if they are true followers of the Muslim Islamic faith, doesn't it say that Islam is the only true faith and everyone who isn't should be killed?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I disagree with one of your opinions; Muslims can't be patriotic to America, if they are true followers of the Muslim Islamic faith, doesn't it say that Islam is the only true faith and everyone who isn't should be killed?
    Not having studied their faith extensively, I can't say for sure what it says. Extremists, definitely. The rest of them... I wouldn't think so. My friends certainly didn't think I needed to be killed, and they were very happy to be Muslim. There were a couple of Muslim Lebanese families who sent their kids to my private, Christian school, and we were friends. My father did business internationally a lot (software developer and whatnot), and we wound up at some interesting cookouts with yummy kabobs for a while. That connection didn't last long, business didn't pan out, but the food was good while it did. I even met a couple Muslims serving in the military. Does this mean they weren't as devout as the terrorists? They sure didn't think so. Probably like Christianity as far as varying viewpoints go... just not so many denominations.

And please, don't think I am promoting Islam or think we should be a Muslim country. I'm not, I'm just sharing my admittedly limited experience. Best to understand the thing fully than go in blind. After all, have to recognize the ones that aren't terrorists in order to get rid of the ones that are!

Though another thing I'll admit... Women in the middle east appear an awful lot happier than women in Japan or Singapore, who always seem to have a sad or frightened appearance, for all the laws about "outraging the modesty of a woman."
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    Not having studied their faith extensively, I can't say for sure what it says. Extremists, definitely. The rest of them... I wouldn't think so. My friends certainly didn't think I needed to be killed, and they were very happy to be Muslim. There were a couple of Muslim Lebanese families who sent their kids to my private, Christian school, and we were friends. My father did business internationally a lot (software developer and whatnot), and we wound up at some interesting cookouts with yummy kabobs for a while. That connection didn't last long, business didn't pan out, but the food was good while it did. I even met a couple Muslims serving in the military. Does this mean they weren't as devout as the terrorists? They sure didn't think so. Probably like Christianity as far as varying viewpoints go... just not so many denominations.

And please, don't think I am promoting Islam or think we should be a Muslim country. I'm not, I'm just sharing my admittedly limited experience. Best to understand the thing fully than go in blind. After all, have to recognize the ones that aren't terrorists in order to get rid of the ones that are!

Though another thing I'll admit... Women in the middle east appear an awful lot happier than women in Japan or Singapore, who always seem to have a sad or frightened appearance, for all the laws about "outraging the modesty of a woman."
    In the eyes of true faithfulness to Islam - most Muslims are apostate and will receive the same punishment as Infidels. Christianity teaches humility, tolerance, and forgiveness, but many Christians are arrogant, intolerant, and vindictive. In any religion or ideology there will be many who profess, but do not practice, its tenets. Just as a Christian may hit back, play holier-than-thou, or disdain others, so it is for a Muslim to blend in and get along rather than embark on jihad. Hypocrisy (functional or otherwise) is everywhere.

Islamic apologists often press the point that Islam is not monolithic and there are differences of opinion among the various Islamic schools of thought. True, but, while there are differences, there are also significant common elements. Just as Orthodox, Roman Catholic, and Protestant Christians differ on many aspects of Christianity, still they accept important common elements. So too with Islam. One of the common elements to all Islamic schools of thought is jihad, understood as the obligation of the Ummah (the global Muslim community; the body of Muslim faithful) to conquer and subdue the world in the name of Allah and rule it under Sharia law. The four Sunni Madhhabs (schools of fiqh [the legal foundation of Islamic religious, political, and civil life.]) -- Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, and Hanbali -- all agree that there is a collective obligation on Muslims to make war on the rest of the world. Furthermore, even the schools of thought outside Sunni orthodoxy, including Sufism and the Jafari (Shia) school, agree on the necessity of jihad. When it comes to matters of jihad, the different schools disagree on such questions as whether infidels must first be asked to convert to Islam before hostilities may begin, how plunder should be distributed among victorious jihadists and whether a long-term Fabian or Machiavellian strategy against dar al-harb (territory ruled by infidels) is preferable to an all-out frontal attack; etc.

There are many people who do not really understand their own faith and so act outside of its prescribed tenets and boundaries. They're going through the motions just as others do in any religion or spiritual belief system. In Islam, there are likely many Muslims who do not really understand their religion thanks to the importance of reciting the Quran in Arabic but not having to understand it. It is the words and sounds of the Quran that attract Allah's merciful attention rather than Quranic knowledge on the part of the supplicant. Especially in the West, Muslims here are more likely to be attracted by Western ways (which explains why they are here) and less likely to act violently against the society to which they may have fled from an Islamic tyranny abroad.

However, in any given social context, as Islam takes greater root -- increasing numbers of followers, the construction of more mosques and "cultural centers," etc. -- the greater the likelihood that some number of its adherents will take its violent precepts seriously, and this is the problem that the West faces today.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

I wish nothing more or less for Islam, Mohammad and their faith, than they wish for me and my religion.

Islam isn't just a religion or faith. It is an economic system, legal code and political system. Those who adhere to the teachings of the Koran do not tolerate any other political systems, legal codes or religions Jefferson had the Koran translated and printed in this country to educate Americans about the extreme danger that Islam posed to our Constitution, Republic, and all of Western Civilization. Christian offences against other nations and the persecution of men was due to the evil nature of some men who claimed to practice Christianity.

The spread of Islam by violence, torture and intolerance is part of Islamic Doctrine and the Koran. It is not compatible with our Constitution or Western culture. Every time Bush or the libs said it is a religion's peace only served to illustrate their historical ignorance. By bringing the Moslem Brotherhood into our country and government is either complete lunacy or treason. And my tendency is to believe it is the latter with this administration.

Muslim's have no problem making promises and agreements with us. That's because they think of us as lower than dogs. And they think of dogs as scum of the Earth. So since we are nothing to them their word means nothing. Even if they placed their hand on the Koran and swore it would mean nothing.

That is why I do not trust Muslims and that includes the POS in the WH!!!!!