It's about time to start questioning everything Obama does

Thread: It's about time to start questioning everything Obama does

It's about time to start questioning everything Obama does, just look at the Iran BS that just happened.

It's about time to start questioning everything Obama does-59s.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Believe it or not obama is listed as one of the least influential people on the face of the earth. He is a close runner up to Dennis Rodman and Miley Cyrus. People are finally shocked at the number of lies he has told about everything. He reminds me of a person I once knew that had to lie all the time even when the truth would not have hurt him. He makes bill clinton look like an amateur.

It's about time all this hope and change comes home to roost.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Infiltration of the American Way to the NTH degree. Sad thing is that that's what he ran on. He didn't hide it.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It's about time to start questioning everything Obama does, just look at the Iran BS that just happened.
    I've been questioning him since he was running for office the first time. No one wanted to listen to my questions and they thought I was a raving lunatic and a hater of the poor black man. Now some of those same people are wondering why I didn't speak up louder. Can't win for losing with some.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

It's about time to start questioning? At this point in time? YOU THINK???
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

We should be well past questioning, we should be shooting them. Sad thing is, I'm not convinced people are questioning him...

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Interesting statement--- the president caught in numerous lies and they're STARTING to question him??????? This admin has proven something that's very alarming. For the most if you give a bunch of slackers a lot of something for nothing, well they just don't care what you do and will back you. It's alarming to me that after all that's going on right now- obamacare, philabuster( sorry if misspelled) all the proven lies and now Iran, and this guy still hasn't slowed down and could care less AND PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO QUESTION HIM. Really??????
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    We should be well past questioning, we should be shooting them. Sad thing is, I'm not convinced people are questioning him...
    You need to remove your post if you can.

Your average person on the street is so uninformed that they just don't care. And, even many relatively intelligent people think that Obama is great. Wait till the full effects of Obamacare really kick in and millions more people lose their insurance and their rates skyrocket. I hate to see the system crash, but I think that is what it may take before people realize how bad Obama has been for this country.