I do not plead...animal's plea! Baaa! Oink Oink!... "I am a living man!"

Thread: I do not plead...animal's plea! Baaa! Oink Oink!... "I am a living man!"

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up I do not plead...animal's plea! Baaa! Oink Oink!... "I am a living man!"

I Am the Living Man Protected by Natural Law!: You Are Probably Going to Want to Watch This Epic Court Testimony.....

?I Am the Living Man Protected by Natural Law!?: You Are Probably Going to Want to Watch This Epic Court Testimony | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

that guy is awesome...he makes a great case for the letter of the law as sworn out in the constitution...
    I love that he asked for the Bond credentials as provided for in the law as writen and none of them produced the bonds as required for inspection.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

He may look a little strange in the so called civilised court surroundings; but he is exactly right about the Constitution and natural law and God's law upon which it was based. Because we are supposedly civilized men we have given up the liberty, and continue to give up the liberty, with which "nature's God" endowed us. We were guaranteed the protection of these natural rights by our Constitution. This government will extend their tyrannical control over the citizens until we are little better than slaves to the collective. The men who founded this country would be horrified by our present situation and what we have been trained to accept. Everything this government is doing is geared towards training people to accept the coming tyranny.

During the Revolution one of Washington's generals wrote him that the army "fought like men who deserve to be free." Well, most of our citizens are behaving like men that no longer deserve the liberty with which the founders entrusted them. The people who are dependent upon government have forged their own chains. They have become slaves of this government and richly deserve their condition.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    He may look a little strange in the so called civilised court surroundings; but he is exactly right about the Constitution and natural law and God's law upon which it was based. Because we are supposedly civilized men we have given up the liberty, and continue to give up the liberty, with which "nature's God" endowed us. We were guaranteed the protection of these natural rights by our Constitution. This government will extend their tyrannical control over the citizens until we are little better than slaves to the collective. The men who founded this country would be horrified by our present situation and what we have been trained to accept. Everything this government is doing is geared towards training people to accept the coming tyranny.

During the Revolution one of Washington's generals wrote him that the army "fought like men who deserve to be free." Well, most of our citizens are behaving like men that no longer deserve the liberty with which the founders entrusted them. The people who are dependent upon government have forged their own chains. They have become slaves of this government and richly deserve their condition.
    I could not agree with you more, exactly right on Sir!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Man knows the constitution.