Rep. Rangel: "...use executive orders for everything.

Thread: Rep. Rangel: "...use executive orders for everything.

ezkl2230 Guest

Rep. Rangel: "...use executive orders for everything.

In an interview with NY1 after Reid went nuclear, Charlie Rangel says, “President Obama should drop the charade of democracy and rule directly through executive orders.”

“You know, the DREAM Act for the kids that came over here and didn’t know their home town, the president did that by executive order. What I did is I’ve taken out the language that he used and I’m gonna see why we can’t use executive orders for everything. What’s he gonna do? Make the Republicans angry? They’re gonna get annoyed? They’re not gonna cooperate?” Charlie Rangel Wants Presidential Executive Orders for ?Everything? | Politicker, bold added.
    We've known for many years that dems would love to take this approach. Rangel finally said it out loud.

George Washington was offered the opportunity to become king of the new country; he refused. Obama is well on his way to setting himself up for the position Washington turned down.

If this statement is true and has not been taken out of context, then Wrangle should be prosecuted as a traitor who is advocating the overthrow of the U. S. The government is not a particular administration or congress; it is the Constitution and the system established by the Constitution. So in a very real way this idiot is preaching the overthrow of the country. We are not a dictatorship, oligarchy, or democracy. This is a Constitutional Republic. All power is derived from the consent of the people. But unlike a democracy, that power is limited by the Constitution to protect the God given rights of all the people.

Wrangle has committed criminal acts before and the congress merely censured him. Despite several acts of tax evasion he was reelected by the dumbest and most ignorant group of constituents to be found in this country. This man is not only ignorant but is totally without any moral authority. He will never be able to offer a solution to this country's problems, be cause he and his ignorant, amoral constituents are the problem destroying this country.

Seriously, who listes to Rangel anyway? He's a delusional biggoted racist with a napolean complex. He's like Al Sharpton's mini-me.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein