Hope This Isn't True - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hope This Isn't True

Exclamation OXYMORON patronage!

About jwtollett21
    I seldom go digging into patrons profiles, but this struck me as an outright contradiction in terms in yours. Under: All Firearms U list:
    "mostly deer rifles and shotguns. Once owned a glock model 36. Gave it away. I am in the process of bulding my handgun collection up." Wow! U collect those dangerous things, why bother when the cops are always around when you need help fast, just call 911 and everything will work out fine just like it does in all those GREAT cop shows on the tube?
    Now U are building up your HAND-GUN or Pistol arsenal, rooting for Obama like a stuck old LP with every post, hooting with your posts about a president who may take all your guns away, real smart move, buy some more please and soon, you only have a few more months to throw your cash away, as U seem to have more money than sense, or U could use some of that cash and send in a membership to USA Carry and you too can get a fancy little gold sticker under your name instead of buying more evil (Republican) guns. Remember it's only ruthless hoodlums who buy or use those nasty things to show off how macho they are, not respectable honest folk like you!
    U have just been busted out as a hypocrite chum and what ever credibility or your M8's here may have had about you are going to be wondering about your psychiatric state. Did you join USA Carry just to throw your guns/cash away?
    If so when the cops come to take your guns, what will U do, ask for a receipt I would hope?
    Those nice chits will scare off most hard-core, bent on your death killers, so show the guy who may murder you for the bills in your wallet your certificates of deposit and he is sure to flee in panic!
    Meanwhile I will be burying my guns, (not legal advice I suggest anyone take, it is called lying about gun ownership and withholding a deadly weapon to evade it's impoundment, felonies I think even in TN). You join USA Carry to do what? An oxymoron patron. So next time you gloat about your government disarming the population you can tell them that you are an insurance salesman who likes hunting, fishing, sports, atv's, but not guns and U only joined the #1 Concealed-Carry web-site in the USA so you could convert all of it's 3,500+ patrons into giving up their 2nd Amendment rights. By that time I'll be Robin Hood with my Compound bow and your very confused self will be wondering why you ever posted to a WWW site about your impressive (now melted down) weapons collection, but you just made it all up (right?) so you could troll patrons into emotive responses to your idiocy. Notice this is not emotive and I have not used a single cuss word, just plain old English words. Don't bother to reply to this post as I won't see it, U hit a list I put you on today, and after reading this I think others may visit your profile and wonder why they even waste their time reading your posts too. OXYMORON patronage, maybe U should stay in lurk mode until you can figure out how to justify exactly why you even bother hogging up bandwidth on USA Carry. Oh I get it you mistook it for a pro-Obama place to meet and impress new folks, I am sure you can find one of those running a Google-search.
    Fondest Good-Byes.. and to help you out, go to 'User CP', pull that tab down, find 'ignore list' and it is spelt: Canis-Lupus, that will make sure you NEVER see a nice long-winded diatribe from me ever again. Now wouldn't that be nice with some prozac

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 09-21-2008 at 02:47 AM.

I don't believe a word of it. If Obama had really wanted Hillary Clinton, he would have picked her to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I don't believe a word of it. If Obama had really wanted Hillary Clinton, he would have picked her to begin with.
    Or perhaps his ego got in the way of sound judgement
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Or maybe the one wearing the pants in the family his wife.I think he will attack the white man and take his money for the ex-slaves.It is you patriotic duty to give all you money to them.:suicide2:

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Or perhaps his ego got in the way of sound judgement
    Maybe so, but the reasons against putting her on the ticket (most notably, her husband) are just as compelling as those for putting her on. I understand the need to be politically expedient, but EVERYTHING must be considered, not just political expediency.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Regardless of all the walmart moms who have no idea what issues are and are just voting for palin cause she's a woman and they like her spirit or whatever.
    That's quite a lot of assuming. Am I allowed to make similar assumptions regarding the 90% of the African-American population who apparently support Obama?

I doubt that Obama will be able to do a lot of gun-grabbing. ("I don't have the votes, even if I wanted to!", remember?) What I'm worried about is the sort of laws he'll sign that are written up by his buddies in the Congress, and the kinds of judges he'll appoint to the SCOTUS. Heller vs. DC was just one judge short of laying the groundwork for putting an END to private firearm ownership altogether. Sounds alarmist, but take a look at the dissenting opinions, and give that a few years to simmer with a liberal majority in both houses and Obama at the helm, and what do you think happens next?
    "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
    -Abraham Lincoln, March 21, 1864

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Obama will win anyways. I doubt this rumor will come true. He should have picked hillary to begin with. You better start digging your hole to bury your guns lupus cause Obama is going to win it. Regardless of all the walmart moms who have no idea what issues are and are just voting for palin cause she's a woman and they like her spirit or whatever. Its quite funny. lets come back to this post in 4 years and see if you still got your guns. if you don't i will give you 50000 dollars. if you do well i will be happy with a "you were right"

You won't make that much in your lifetime.
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Maybe so, but the reasons against putting her on the ticket (most notably, her husband) are just as compelling as those for putting her on. I understand the need to be politically expedient, but EVERYTHING must be considered, not just political expediency.
    Let's see, AWB and higher taxes. Yep, let's put her on the ticket. Once again I ask that you vote with your mind and not your emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Let's see, AWB and higher taxes. Yep, let's put her on the ticket. Once again I ask that you vote with your mind and not your emotions.
    Let me clarify that. I meant that the reasons are compelling IF YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT. If you're not, it doesn't matter who he puts on, the ticket must be defeated. Guess which side I'm on.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Or maybe the one wearing the pants in the family his wife.I think he will attack the white man and take his money for the ex-slaves.It is you patriotic duty to give all you money to them.:suicide2:
    This is so cool! I didn't know any ex-slaves remained alive. Can you give me a link to their location? This should be big news!!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast