Hope This Isn't True
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hope This Isn't True

Hope This Isn't True

Received this in email. The part about an aneurysm is true, can't vouch for the rest of it. Very scary possibility though.

STRICTLY A RUMOR!

Stranger things have happened.....
    hi all
    Let me share some info with you that I have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC:
    On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems,
    and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.
    There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. Generally, the feeling
    is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email
    lists as is possible. I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the "health problem"
    cited in those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.
    However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will
    be a go. therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver,
    spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.
    So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as
    many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs - etc etc
    If you have any thoughts or questions about this, please be in touch.
    Lastly, I have put an excerpt from Rudy's speech at the RNC below - it seems to address this
    very issue!!
    yours in the fight,

Excerpt from R.Giuliani's speech at the 2008 RNC:
    Well, I'll tell you, if I were Joe Biden, I'd want to get that V.P. thing in writing."

Uncited source + generally stupid political strategy = lame hoax

I'm no genius or anything, but I'm fairly certain that if the Dems change their VP pick at this point, it will be the end of Obama. The parties can't afford to play musical candidates and expect the voters to back them. There might still be a lot of Hillary supporters out there, but the general populace already distrusts politicians, and a move like this would be so transparent that I would have to assume that even the densest voter would have to see right through it. I really don't think Clinton is at all the threat that she was before Obama and Palin stepped into the ring, and furthermore, I doubt that Clinton would accept an offer to be VP after she got so close to the Presidency.

/rant
    "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
    -Abraham Lincoln, March 21, 1864

Quote Originally Posted by MrRezister View Post
    Uncited source + generally stupid political strategy = lame hoax
    I'm no genius or anything, but I'm fairly certain that if the Dems change their VP pick at this point, it will be the end of Obama. The parties can't afford to play musical candidates and expect the voters to back them./rant
    I tend to agree and posted this basicly as political humor. I believe the only way a change of ticket would occur is if the aneurysm actually took Biden out of the race. I honestly don't wish that on anyone.

No but billary would do anything to get in.

It is probably a rumor but nothing would supprise me with them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

My gut tells me if that happens Obama/Clinton will pull it off, with her talents pitted against McCain's Palin, there really is no comparison as I see it. Obama's ace in the hole that may leave John doing the duffel-bag drag all the way back to AZ.
    I never wanted to own a gun anyway, I'll just take up archery!

Canis-Lupus

Obama will win anyways. I doubt this rumor will come true. He should have picked hillary to begin with. You better start digging your hole to bury your guns lupus cause Obama is going to win it. Regardless of all the walmart moms who have no idea what issues are and are just voting for palin cause she's a woman and they like her spirit or whatever. Its quite funny. lets come back to this post in 4 years and see if you still got your guns. if you don't i will give you 50000 dollars. if you do well i will be happy with a "you were right"

If he does you will not have 50000 to give . Grow up and see the world without rose colored glasses.

jwtollett21,
    It is obvious who U want to vote for, to the point of making others on USA Carry sick of hearing about it in most of your posts/Crusade. Please exercise that right, but please don't smirk and tell me to dig holes. I may be the next person who stops you from getting killed by a meth-head for your pretty trinkets waiting on 911 to arrive. Even if it is with a bow & arrow, U smirk like kids, post what you want and take your focus off me 'K?
    Can't you even post about guns somewhere, or are you on USA Carry on some 'holy mission' to rid the group of all their guns, O.K. then if you are so anti-gun, there are plenty of other sites who would welcome you with open arms, this happens to be a group about concealed carry, not your personal protest club! Don't like guns, then go away.
    I thank you for being vocal like a stuck record harping on about Obama, I also consider your smugness and pompous posturing an insult to your own common sense, don't count your eggs until the last ballot is in, and if McCain gets it I get to keep my gun, but lose my V.A. health-care so don't even think I want EITHER to win. Does that make you feel any better?
    Out of this thread.

C-L
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 09-20-2008 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    jwtollett21,
    It is obvious who U want to vote for, to the point of making others on USA Carry sick of hearing about it in most of your posts/Crusade. Please exercise that right, but please don't smirk and tell me to dig holes. I may be the next person who stops you from getting killed by a meth-head for your pretty trinkets waiting on 911 to arrive. Even if it is with a bow & arrow, U smirk like kids, post what you want and take your focus off me 'K?
    Can't you even post about guns somewhere, or are you on USA Carry on some 'holy mission' to rid the group of all their guns, O.K. then if you are so anti-gun, there are plenty of other sites who would welcome you with open arms, this happens to be a group about concealed carry, not your personal protest club! Don't like guns, then go away.
    I thank you for being vocal like a stuck record harping on about Obama, I also consider your smugness and pompous posturing an insult to your own common sense, don't count your eggs until the last ballot is in, and if McCain gets it I get to keep my gun, but lose my V.A. health-care so don't even think I want EITHER to win. Does that make you feel any better?
    Out of this thread.

C-L
    Like a bad penny he keeps showing up.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast