Your vote needed!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your vote needed!!

As long as McCain doesn't kick the bucket or get impeached, Sarah Palin would do okay, and maybe after eight years as VP, she'll obtain the foreign policy credentials necessary to be President. As for being president right now, however, no way, Josť!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    As long as McCain doesn't kick the bucket or get impeached, Sarah Palin would do okay, and maybe after eight years as VP, she'll obtain the foreign policy credentials necessary to be President. As for being president right now, however, no way, Josť!

However she is at least as qualified as Obama right now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    However she is at least as qualified as Obama right now.
    Gee, that makes me feel a heck of a lot better!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Good thing she's not running for President then, I guess.
    "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
    -Abraham Lincoln, March 21, 1864

New results:

Do you think Sarah Palin is qualified to serve as Vice President of the United States?

Yes 51%
    No 47%
    Not Sure 0%

Quote Originally Posted by MrRezister View Post
    Good thing she's not running for President then, I guess.
    I agree.

Stick that poll on cnn and we will see what happens. At least Obama knows another supreme court ruling other than roe v wade. Biden will chew her up and spit her out tonight in the debate.

Biden. Oh right the idiot that does not even know who was President when the crash of 29 happened. Just another Demo fool.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    She has asked for for more earmarks for her state per capita than any other state in america.
    I don't know, but would like to see how the earmarks she requested for her state compare to the rest of the US in relation to land area of the state . . . I think it's funny how funding requests are based on per capita when the funding doesn't go to the people, but to projects, which in a state of that size with that volume of natural resources could be significant. I'm more interested in what was done with the funding Alaska received rather than how much it received in relation to its population.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Stick that poll on cnn and we will see what happens. At least Obama knows another supreme court ruling other than roe v wade. Biden will chew her up and spit her out tonight in the debate.
    As a lawyer, I'm sure he's studied a pile of them...I'd be a little concerned if he didn't. Most non-lawyers don't study various SCOTUS cases enough to name any, other than the select few of us who have steel-trap minds and remember back to 8th grade history.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast