Your vote needed!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your vote needed!!

Here are some numbers directly off cnn today

Overall, 51 percent of the debate watchers said that Biden did the best job in the debate, while 36 percent gave the nod to Palin.

Only 26 percent of those surveyed said that Palin was more intelligent in the debate compared to the 57 percent who chose Biden, according to the poll of 611 adult Americans, who tuned in to watch it. The poll had a sampling error of 4 points.

Another troubling number for Palin is that only 46 percent of the debate watchers said she was qualified to be president, compared to the 87 percent who picked Biden after the debate

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post

Overall, 51 percent of the debate watchers said that Biden did the best job in the debate, while 36 percent gave the nod to Palin.

Only 26 percent of those surveyed said that Palin was more intelligent in the debate compared to the 57 percent who chose Biden, according to the poll of 611 adult Americans, who tuned in to watch it. The poll had a sampling error of 4 points.

Another troubling number for Palin is that only 46 percent of the debate watchers said she was qualified to be president, compared to the 87 percent who picked Biden after the debate
    What would you expect from the majority of those that get their news from CNN?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Why do you think they call CNN the Clinton News Network, because they are unbiased? NOT!

most trusted news station in television. These polls guys are just people like you and me voting not cnn. Its just the american people's numbers. Do you guys ever watch Lou Dobbs. I think he is the most straight down the middle their is. I would vote for him for president myself. He is real big on sticking up for the midlle class and fighting all the illegals coming across the border.

Last edited by EdGlaze; 02-04-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Graphic showed up twice — link and URL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123