Biden Slips, Suggests FDR Was President When Market Crashed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Biden Slips, Suggests FDR Was President When Market Crashed

  1. I don't think anything bidden does is honest.He is a well respected scum bag.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NW New Mexico
    Posts
    148
    tattedupboy - "... McCain, we all remember, did not know how many houses he owned ..."
    When John and Cindy were married, they signed a prenuptial agreement to keep their finances seperate (she was already very wealthy, and he was not - really hard to make millions $$ in solitary for years on end in Hanoi). When you say "houses", depends if you mean "residences", or buildings for rent, of which Cindy seems to have a few. Those are not of consequence to John, and it is not at all unreasonable to not know how many "houses" they own - especially if they are largely Cindy's. A dumb question to begin with (how many "houses" does John Kerry own - none - Theresa owns them all) - not relevant to anything except a "gothcha" question. Just shows the really low level of the MSM and the high school drop outs they call reporters. My considered opinion, and I sure am standing by it!
    sailor

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor View Post
    tattedupboy - "... McCain, we all remember, did not know how many houses he owned ..."
    When John and Cindy were married, they signed a prenuptial agreement to keep their finances seperate (she was already very wealthy, and he was not - really hard to make millions $$ in solitary for years on end in Hanoi). When you say "houses", depends if you mean "residences", or buildings for rent, of which Cindy seems to have a few. Those are not of consequence to John, and it is not at all unreasonable to not know how many "houses" they own - especially if they are largely Cindy's. A dumb question to begin with (how many "houses" does John Kerry own - none - Theresa owns them all) - not relevant to anything except a "gothcha" question. Just shows the really low level of the MSM and the high school drop outs they call reporters. My considered opinion, and I sure am standing by it!
    sailor
    I agree, but this is something he should know, period. I agree that it contributes nothing to the campaign, but dodging the questions to me suggests that he has something to hide.

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I agree, but this is something he should know, period. I agree that it contributes nothing to the campaign, but dodging the questions to me suggests that he has something to hide.
    I don't know if I can agree with that statement. I know of several instances where spouses maintained separate bank accounts without knowledge of their better halves. If the houses are owned by her business, I can see where he may not know the full extent of ownership. Private is private, as long as it's nothing illegal or immoral it should have never been considered in a political debate or interview.

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NW New Mexico
    Posts
    148
    I second ronwill - Cindy's business is not necessarily of any moment to John, particularly if, as in many cases, the properties are handled by a broker/caretaker. The idea that John was doing something nefarious, or dodging the question because of something illegal, is pure Obama-speak - not worthy of further comment.
    sailor

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    He should have known. Period. If I don't know something like that about my spouse, there's no telling what else is going on that I don't know about.

    As I said before, neither the question or its answer contribute anything meaningful to the campaign, but I like to know that any time a presidential candidate is answering a question, on whatever topic, it's the truth, and he or she isn't being evasive.

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    As I said before, neither the question or its answer contribute anything meaningful to the campaign, but I like to know that any time a presidential candidate is answering a question, on whatever topic, it's the truth, and he or she isn't being evasive.
    that pretty much cancels out 99.9% of all politicians.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast