Who will vote for these clowns - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will vote for these clowns

you sound like one of those people at the palin rallies. with the nobama. I am afraid some redneck will take him out if he wins. I wish everybody in the country could look past his name and color of his skin.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    you sound like one of those people at the palin rallies. with the nobama. I am afraid some redneck will take him out if he wins. I wish everybody in the country could look past his name and color of his skin.
    I couldn't care less what color his skin is. I do care greatly about what he will do to this country and that is why I will vote against him. You notice I said against him. As I have said before there are a lot of people I would rather see in office than McCane. Obama is not one of them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Regardless which one of them gets in, we're all screwed. God help us.

One last post on this. Take a look at the following excerpt from a NY Times Article and notice the date (Hint: It's Clinton era).

Septembe30, 1999
    Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending
    By STEVENA , HOLMES
    ln a move that could help increase home ownership rates among minorities and low-income consumers, the Fannie Mae
    Corporation is easing the credit requirements on loans that it will purchase from banks and other lenders.
    The action, which will begin as a pilot program involving 24 banks in 15 markets -- including the New York
    metropolitan region -- will encourage those banks to extend home mortgages to individuals whose credit is generally not
    good enough to qualifu for conventional loans. Fannie Mae officials say they hope to make it a nationwide program by
    next spring.
    Fannie Mae, the nation's biggest underwriter of home mortgages, has been under increasing pressure from the Clinton
    Administr4fq4.!oexpandmortgageloansamonglowandmode [email protected]
    t6- mainGffiLen&nenal gto;nflr in profits.
    In addition, banks, thrift institutions and mortgage companies have been pressing Fannie Mae to help them make more
    loans to so-called subprime borrowers. These borrowers whose incomes, credit ratings and savings are not good enough
    to qualify for conventional loans, can only get loans from finance companies that charge much higher interest rates --
    anywhere from three to four percentage points higher than conventional loans.
    "Fannie Mae has expanded home ownership for millions of families in the 1990's by reducing down payment
    requirements," said Franklin D. Raines, Fannie Mae's chairman and chief executive officer. "Yet there remain too many
    borrowers whose credit is just a notch below what our underwriting has required who have been relegated to paying
    significantly higher mortgage rates in the so-called subprime market."
    Demographic information on these borrowers is sketchy. But at least one study indicates that l8 percent of the loans in
    the subprime market went to black borrowers, compared to 5 per cent of loans in the conventional loan market.
    In moving. even tentativelv. into this new area of lendine. Fannie Mae is taking on significantly more risk. yhich may
    not pose any difficulties during flush ec o troubld
    iiTfeconomic [email protected] rescue sim
    "From the perspective of many people, including me, this is another thrift industry growing up around us," said Peter
    Wallison a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. "If they fail. the government will have to step up and ,
    bail them out the way it stepped up and bailed out the thrift industry."

If they fail. the government will have to step up and ,
    bail them out the way it stepped up and bailed out the thrift industry."

Of course no one was listiing.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

7. Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    How about telling us what we should be looking at? His record? Oh, that's right he doesn't have one. Just a media invented superstar that you and the rest of the uninformed are going to put into the most powerful office in the world.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

In John Mccains own words, "He's a decent family man"

9. Sure and I have abridge to sell you:suicide2:

I'm thinking that Obama's mistress will come forward any day now....

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

"For those who served, freedom has a flavor the protected will NEVER know!"
    Amen Glock Fan.
    Funny how we have 26 million Vets in the USA + their dependents, many leading normal lives, some so sick the hospitals won't even take 'em, yet it seems that neither candidate has done much to entice that group in the run ups. I think we have been discounted again, with millions still serving I hope there is some plan for their care when they come home into some employment transition or into the medical care of the V.A. who goes begging for bits of the budget every fiscal year... like table scraps.
    A non-partisan comment.

Canis-Lupus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast