Who will vote for these clowns
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will vote for these clowns

Who will vote for these clowns

This came directly from cnn.

"I don't care about how Sarah Palin or John McCain take care of their families. I care about how their policy choices affect my family and millions of other Americans.
    McCain and Palin get their health insurance paid for by the government (hers in Alaska and his in Washington). Yet they oppose giving the nearly 46 million uninsured Americans the same access to affordable health care.
    John McCain's kids don't have to worry about paying for college. Yet he has opposed every single education support program to help others.
    McCain and Palin say they will stand up to oil companies. Yet the only energy policy they support gives millions of dollars in tax breaks to oil companies to do more drilling and he has opposed every piece of federal legislation to explore alternative fuel sources.
    McCain and Palin say they will revamp how Washington does business. Yet his campaign is filled with lobbyists and she has cooperated with Sen. Ted Stevens in funneling federal money for useless projects in Alaska for years. And McCain and Palin have no solutions for Americans worrying about their jobs in a fragile economy. iReport.com: Is Palin the right choice for you?
    McCain and Palin want us to leave their families alone. Yet they want to make rules for our families by eliminating our right to make our own choices over abortion, eliminate our access to family planning education or domestic partner benefits, and our freedom from discrimination.
    They want to control what our kids learn in school about sex and about science. In short, through the policies they promote and the judges they support, they want the government to have more control over our private lives than at any time in history.
    McCain and Palin now say their campaign is about change, too. Yet the only real change they have proposed is a change from a suit to a skirt in the vice president's office and one man fighting a misplaced war for another in the Oval Office.
    That seems to me to be the right reason to oppose them in November. It's not the process or the people, it's what they represent. This unconventional choice of a vice presidential nominee by John McCain won't result in a win in November, because McCain and Palin are the wrong choice for the country"

Let me add this Obama will not raise your taxes if you make 250k or less. You will actually receive a larger tax cut than under mcbush.

Speaking of clowns where have you been?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Let the communist be heard.If you are given something it will not be a special, like you have earned it .Like Freedom.

CNN..

LMMFAO...

Communist News Network

Left wing libbie talk... all squabble babble... doesn't mean chit.

Nobama doesn't have a prayer....
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post

"I don't care about how Sarah Palin or John McCain take care of their families. I care about how their policy choices affect my family and millions of other Americans.
    McCain and Palin get their health insurance paid for by the government (hers in Alaska and his in Washington). Yet they oppose giving the nearly 46 million uninsured Americans the same access to affordable health care.
    John McCain's kids don't have to worry about paying for college. Yet he has opposed every single education support program to help others.
    McCain and Palin say they will stand up to oil companies. Yet the only energy policy they support gives millions of dollars in tax breaks to oil companies to do more drilling and he has opposed every piece of federal legislation to explore alternative fuel sources.
    McCain and Palin say they will revamp how Washington does business. Yet his campaign is filled with lobbyists and she has cooperated with Sen. Ted Stevens in funneling federal money for useless projects in Alaska for years. And McCain and Palin have no solutions for Americans worrying about their jobs in a fragile economy. iReport.com: Is Palin the right choice for you?
    McCain and Palin want us to leave their families alone. Yet they want to make rules for our families by eliminating our right to make our own choices over abortion, eliminate our access to family planning education or domestic partner benefits, and our freedom from discrimination.
    They want to control what our kids learn in school about sex and about science. In short, through the policies they promote and the judges they support, they want the government to have more control over our private lives than at any time in history.
    McCain and Palin now say their campaign is about change, too. Yet the only real change they have proposed is a change from a suit to a skirt in the vice president's office and one man fighting a misplaced war for another in the Oval Office.
    That seems to me to be the right reason to oppose them in November. It's not the process or the people, it's what they represent. This unconventional choice of a vice presidential nominee by John McCain won't result in a win in November, because McCain and Palin are the wrong choice for the country"

Let me add this Obama will not raise your taxes if you make 250k or less. You will actually receive a larger tax cut than under mcbush.
    Another example of someone speaking without doing their research. A troll possibly, definitely someone who lives by emotions rather than rational thought.

Well, I certainly admire jwtollet's bravery throwing himself into the lion's den like that. I disagree with him, but I still admire him.

Question When do we pull the plug on this patrons pedantic posts?

Man I wanted to know why some respected USA Carry power posters were all upset, OK who stuck the stick into the bee-hive?
    Then when I read the 'quoted' replies I found out the reason.
    jwtollett21 threw a booby-trapped troll post up and got what he craves, your replies.
    For HK4U, kwo51, MP3Mogul, and ronwill, logging onto USA-Carry and not being provoked by the like of this slick troll is a sweet deal. But like a bad case of herpes this soft talking bigot keeps coming back to rile you and many others up to reply. IMHO playing right into his burning desires to provoke your responses, and I 100% agree with your responses. I don't tell you who to post to, but today I advise caution only. If with every post I made I was writing reams about Vets spins and Vet politics into every post I made (outside Vets and Guns) you would prolly yank my chain or ignore my agendas, but with every post this one patron is on an oh so obvious Crusade to slam his ideas down your screens and upset you with a constant litany of his personal views. That's why I enjoy reading everything each of you has added to USA Carry because you talk about various concepts in your life-skills and are flexible with many subjects. But EVERY time this troll pops-smoke he does it with words very carefully crafted to send you fuming to your keyboards, which is exactly what he wants. If more folks start seeing that his posts do not do anything but KEEP pushing your buttons with the same old garbage and you reacting by slamming out replies that make him very happy that you are furious and he is safe at home and bringing your blood-pressure up is what? TROLLING if you look it up on any Wiki or online search, he is not a Liquid-G angry troll but he achieves the very same disgust in most who don't like other patrons telling them what to do with their votes, guns, lives or "soccer Moms" or "Wall-Mart" metaphors that blanket you all as what (?) a group not individuals, that is profiling and it's a low form of making any point. All the things this jerk wants you to agree with him on are getting very old and now pathetic. He has trolled and got what he wants from you, a response, I implore any patron that an 'ignore list' exists for pests and the very last thing this patron/TROLL wants is his same old words ignored by any reply, then maybe he'll go away. That is your call fellow patrons, and I hope you oblige this troll with the ROARING silence he has so richly earned for himself in so many posts that all read basically the same. Do any of you even think you will change his mind or does he think that harping on only one subject will change yours? Agree to disagree and when you get sick enough of his same old spins on the Obama theme then maybe he doesn't rate a reply. Reply to him and you are perpetuating his presence on USA Carry, 'ignore list' him and he loses his (audience) ability to push his ideas very far down your throats or to provoke a long thread the best thing any skilled troll delights in.
    I probably belong on many patrons 'ignore lists' for my views, please put me there if you can not see this fella is baiting you and laughing at your replies, leave him to post with no replies and he will get the message that USA Carry is not his personal dictatorship and upsetting you only brings him more pleasure that you do not have to provide him with.
    Let's get this troll into a box of no one home to listen or reply to his irritating persona, IMHO he drags this group down every time he surfaces. Said my bit and I said the same last time he posted words about how he'd laugh as I was "burying my gun", is that confrontive talk smoothed over or what?
    Freedom of speech is what the 1 Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America gives us, pushing your ideas and dogma down others throats on any medium with every post moves away from that tenant into the realms of bigots, morons and trolls, this patron IMHO is all of these and does not rate a wit of common-sense response from patrons who joined this group to learn about concealed carry, teach others the rules or their skills and have fun doing it, not have their politics changed by a very crafty troll who will go away if no one feeds his rants with replies to keep him coming back for more troll fun at your expense, time and efforts. There is nothing you can post to him that will change his mind and not come back as a post by him twisted into an Obamination of your desires to help him see how very confused and politely obnoxious he has moved beyond tolerating or even qualifying with any cognizant or common sense reply.

If we had a patron on here that was pro-Islamic, posting from say Saudi Arabia and politely told you with every post just how bad our country was for doing whatever we did, and ObL was just doing God's will, would you spend hours trying to convert such a patron, or how fast would you be yelling for Luke or pulling-up your 'ignore-list'? I leave you with that one simple thought.

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 09-24-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Utter hogwash.
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

He makes it sound so good doesn't he?

Wow you guys act like i wrote that acticle. I just copied and pasted. the only thing i added was the last part. I'm simply doing what all you guys do on this site and that's express my views. Sorry you don't agree with me but thats cool. Canis you like that troll word don't you. Thanks for you concern for everyone but they can respond if they feel like it. I think we are all 18 here and don't need your help.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast