e.. I hunt,
    f..
    g.. I am a Republican reformer,
    h..
    i.. I have taken on the Republican Party establishment,
    j..
    k.. I have many children,
    l..
    m.. I have a spot on the national ticket as vice president with less than two years in the governor's office.
    Did you guess? (scroll down)

I am Teddy Roosevelt in 1900. Hmmm - so Sarah Palin is not qualified but Obama is?

-------------------

Now let's look further into their experience:

From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working. After 143 days (4 1/2 months) of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World .... 143 days.

143 days in only about 4 1/2 months. 4 1/2 months experience doesn't qualify you to do much at all.

a.. You couldn't get a job at McDonalds and become district manager after 143 days (4 1/2 months) of experience.
    b.. You couldn't become chief of surgery after 143 days (4 1/2 months) of experience of being a surgeon.
    c.. You couldn't get a job as a teacher and be the superintendent after 143 days (4 1/2 months) of experience.
    d.. You couldn't join the military and become a colonel after a 143 days (4 1/2 months) of experience.
    e.. You couldn't get a job as a reporter and become the nightly news anchor after 143 days ( 4 1/2 months) of experience.
    BUT....

Strangely, a large sector of the American public thinks Obama's lack of experience qualifies him to be the President of the United States, but Sarah Palin's far greater experience disqualifies her to be the vice-president.

Only a liberal Democrat would be dumb enough to come to that conclusion.

Come on folks, we are not voting for the next American Idol!
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Nobama

boyzoi Guest

Wink

interesting info.....I always thought liberals needed to be certified in hypocrisy before they could get their marching papers.

Obviously, Obama supporters aren't looking at his experience (or lack thereof) in deciding to support him and opposing Palin, because they'd lose that argument every time. It's his positions on the issues near and dear to them.

"It's his positions near and dear to them". When I am elected, [B]I promist to ... you fill in anything "near and dear to you".[B]As Barnum said so eloquently "There's a sucker born every minute". With a nothing record, other than voting present, and a background of really shady characters as "friends and mentors", and a known record of "nearly $1,000,000.00 a day of EarMarks" (that used to be your money) for his 143 days as Junior Senator, it totally escapes me how any thinking person could cast a vote for Obama. Can anyone clear up this conundrum for me (facts only, please - no talking points).
    sailor

Quote Originally Posted by sailor View Post
    "It's his positions near and dear to them". When I am elected, [B]I promist to ... you fill in anything "near and dear to you".[B]As Barnum said so eloquently "There's a sucker born every minute". With a nothing record, other than voting present, and a background of really shady characters as "friends and mentors", and a known record of "nearly $1,000,000.00 a day of EarMarks" (that used to be your money) for his 143 days as Junior Senator, it totally escapes me how any thinking person could cast a vote for Obama. Can anyone clear up this conundrum for me (facts only, please - no talking points).
    sailor
    Two words "Affirmative Action".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

You know, I'm so nieve that I didn't even think of that! (Figurative slap on the wrist).
    sailor

sailor
    Ok, he also speaks really well and he's a liberal. There, happy?

If that is the criteria for electing the "Leader of the Free World", the person that will appoint Supreme Court Justices FOR LIFE, yeah, OK. I use totally different criteria, and I fervently hope the majority of voters on November 4th do also.
    sailor

If that is the criteria for electing the "Leader of the Free World", the person that will appoint Supreme Court Justices FOR LIFE, yeah, OK. I use totally different criteria, and I fervently hope the majority of voters on November 4th do also.
    sailor
    Just so we're on the same page, I never said that I agreed with any of this or condoned. My statement of the facts should not be taken as an endorsement of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast