Gun Ban Obama-Biden - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: Gun Ban Obama-Biden

  1. #21
    I don't think he will have time to do all that you say he will because he will be too busy cleaning up bush-mcain's failed policy's, digging this country out of the hole its in, creating jobs, and ending this mess in iraq to even start thinking about taking mine and your guns away. Get real man.
    I totally agree Man. Obama said it himself. And the Fact is true that even if he wanted too, the recent acts in congress and the surpreme court guarantee the right to own arms. He said that he wont tread on assault rifles or certain guns. Biden is an owner of a ccw and tells of storys of how barack is facinated by it and knows how embeded guns are in the us. He will stay clear of us. We all need to focus on staying employed and healthy at the moment.

  2.   
  3. #22
    If anyone needs any motivation, just carry around a wallet-sized picture...
    What Tatt said is true. Know your facts buddy and dont decide for your own good. Be damn sure its fact before you know for sure. He's is FACT not a muslim was never a muslim, and never intends to be one. Thats our problem. We are too ignorent to look at the facts and it makes you look mentally impaired in the end. Please wake up folks.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by createdeemcee View Post
    I totally agree Man. Obama said it himself. And the Fact is true that even if he wanted too, the recent acts in congress and the surpreme court guarantee the right to own arms. He said that he wont tread on assault rifles or certain guns. Biden is an owner of a ccw and tells of storys of how barack is facinated by it and knows how embeded guns are in the us. He will stay clear of us. We all need to focus on staying employed and healthy at the moment.

    He said that he wont tread on assault rifles or certain guns.
    And you believe that??
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Moravia, NY
    Posts
    62
    The liberals only have to pass two federal laws.

    1. A federal crime to possess a bullet with lead in it.
    2. A federal crime to possess a projectile with a copper jacket.

    They have solved their problem with us that cling to our guns.

  6. No but he is a liar and that makes all else said BS> Guns may not be the first issue but it will not be long before the UN at his request tries to get ours and yours.

  7. #26
    boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    No but he is a liar and that makes all else said BS> Guns may not be the first issue but it will not be long before the UN at his request tries to get ours and yours.
    I better paint my ammo pink.........I dont want it to clash with those baby blue helmets when they collide

  8. #27
    NRA-ILA :: Legislation

    At the bottom of the NRA page linked above is the proof of the following statements:

    FACT: Barack Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.1

    FACT: Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.2

    FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.3

    FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.2

    FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.4

    FACT: Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense.5

    FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.6

    FACT: Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.

    FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.7

    FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”8

    FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.9

    FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.10

    FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.11

    FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.12

    FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.13

    FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory waiting periods.2

    FACT: Barack Obama supports repeal of the Tiahrt Amendment, which prohibits information on gun traces collected by the BATFE from being used in reckless lawsuits against firearm dealers and manufacturers.14

    FACT: Barack Obama supports one-gun-a-month sales restrictions.9

    FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on inexpensive handguns.9

    FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.9

    FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory firearm training requirements for all gun owners and a ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21.9
    -Austin

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by harvey13118 View Post
    The liberals only have to pass two federal laws.

    1. A federal crime to possess a bullet with lead in it.
    2. A federal crime to possess a projectile with a copper jacket.

    They have solved their problem with us that cling to our guns.
    I would get around this by learning to handload.

  10. Gun Ban

    You mentioned the organization, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership. Another organization that deserves your attention is Front Sight Resorts, headed by Dr. Ignatius Piazza. Dr. Piazza began Front Sight with a credit card and ten students, his complex now covers 550 acres near the town of Pahrump, NV, but is referred to as being near Las Vegas. Dr. Piazza claims they train more people in firarm usage than all the other shooting schools combined, to a level higher than military or law enforcement. One Lt. Colonel in the Marine Corps stated the Marines never taught him to present from a holster. All Marine pistol training began witht he pistol already in the hand. Right now, you can attend 5 days training at Front Sight and get a lot of goodies besides the Defensive Handgun course, like a shirt, ball cap, knife and a brand new XD pistol from Springfield Armory. All for only $1,199. I wish I could afford to go. The JPFO website has more information on the $4,000 package at Front Sight for only $1,199.00.
    Last edited by wuzfuz; 10-22-2008 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Addl info
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by createdeemcee View Post
    I totally agree Man. Obama said it himself.
    ********. I wouldn't trust him with a lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by createdeemcee View Post
    What Tatt said is true. Know your facts buddy and dont decide for your own good. Be damn sure its fact before you know for sure. He's is FACT not a muslim was never a muslim, and never intends to be one. Thats our problem. We are too ignorent to look at the facts and it makes you look mentally impaired in the end. Please wake up folks.
    I know the facts about Obama. There are those of us who won't sell ourselves out to the bread-and-circus mentality of socialist heathens. Tokens of lower taxes for the middle class is not a justification for giving up our souls over to the ghastly carcass of socialism. Do you tie your own shoes?
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast