Some Still Don't Get It - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some Still Don't Get It

First of all, he doesn't even understand that it is "bearing," not "baring." I even gave him the benefit of the doubt, believing that the first time he made that mistake was an honest typo, but he made that mistake three times. If he can't even take the time to check something as small as that, then it's highly unlikely that he did any research on this topic. I have tutored writing students at the local university for the past eight years, and usually, anyone who doesn't take the time to use correct terminology usually won't make the effort to do proper research, either. It goes hand in hand. As far as I'm concerned, this guy has zero credibility.

Thumbs up Arming the Bears! Heck Yes!!!

I say right on!
    Give them bears AK-47's or AR-15, M1911's, M-9's,
    K-Pots, body-armor, genades, scopes, binos, digital radar defelecting IR proof cammo uniforms (XXXL), AN-PRC-77's, K-bars, E-Tools, web-gear,
    TA-312's, det-cord, M18A1 Claymores, some other AP mines, razor wire, flares, plenty of MRE's, and lots of ammo! Then bring on them hunters!
    See how well the hunters do against armed & trained bears who have the natural Ma Nature given right to bear arms and fight back.
    Plantigrade, carnivorous/omnivorous mammals to protect our wildlife rules!
    Marine bear force-recon calling in Bear-Force air strikes on mean old hunters, mech bears 4 clean-up ops and or course us wolves want some good kit too! Come into our forests and you better be bearing a white flag of truce!
    This has got to be the best thread on the net!
    Where do send the check off too?

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 10-07-2008 at 07:54 PM.

4. They may be the only ones armed in a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    They may be the only ones armed in a short time.
    What make you think that? Obama? hahahahahahaha!

what a babbling idiot. the guy who wrote that doesn't have the brains that God gave a rock.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I think he like a lot of others gets it. They just don't want it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. Smart rocks hit their target.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Smart rocks hit their target.
    Smart rocks also know the difference between bear and bare.

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Very good points. I really got a charge out of this statement.
    The times they lived in were treacherous

Wander around some of the city streets in America today with out a firearm and you will soon find out what treacherous is.
    I was thinking the same thing............I would rather run up on a yote or wolf than some fool on meth.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    I was thinking the same thing............I would rather run up on a yote or wolf than some fool on meth.
    +1 to that. at least you can be pretty sure that the wolf is not armed. with the fool on meth... you never know.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast