Some Still Don't Get It - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some Still Don't Get It

Wolves R armed with BF very sharp teeth, ask 'LRR-Hood' and the Grand-ma story, not the edited for kids one, the real one where the good-Samaritan guy with the axe gets turned into wolf chow as soon as he pops our decoy old hag. We have a keen sense of smell, claws to rip any bad old hunter's throat out, and hearing that make us a veritable CIA listening post on 4 legs that can move us in well coordinated pack-attacks at speeds in excess of 20MPH, we are given natural cammo to blend in with our backgrounds, and we love sheep, (non-armed ones of course). If we arm the bears, and that's a-coming, us canis-lupus predators are surely next.
    Never underestimate a P-O-ed wolf with a CCW permit having a bad hair day! The right to arm the bears shall not be impeded! Equal fire-power for ALL wolves!!!!!!

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 10-09-2008 at 01:02 PM.

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Wolves R armed with BF very sharp teeth, ask 'LRR-Hood' and the Grand-ma story, not the edited for kids one, the real one where the good-Samaritan guy with the axe gets turned into wolf chow as soon as he pops our decoy old hag. We have a keen sense of smell, claws to rip any bad old hunter's throat out, and hearing that make us a veritable CIA listening post on 4 legs that can move us in well coordinated pack-attacks at speeds in excess of 20MPH, we are given natural cammo to blend in with our backgrounds, and we love sheep, (non-armed ones of course). If we arm the bears, and that's a-coming, us canis-lupus predators are surely next.
    Never underestimate a P-O-ed wolf with a CCW permit having a bad hair day! The right to arm the bears shall not be impeded! Equal fire-power for ALL wolves!!!!!!

Canis-Lupus
    LMAO......beware grey-dawg.... boyzoi = borzoi = Russian Wolfhound, the hound that makes wolfs wet themselves when they see one comin!!

Wolves on meth? What a sight that must be.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    +1 to that. at least you can be pretty sure that the wolf is not armed. with the fool on meth... you never know.
    Really? If given a choice, I'd take my chances with the meth user than with the wolf.

6. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Sounds good. Keep us posted on the response you get.
    I was returned as "not suitable for publication at this time." In other words, we can't refute your logic, so we're just not going to let you have your say like we let this ignoramus. This from the party (liberals) that insist on the fairness doctrine on the public airways...go figure.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by joespahr View Post
    I was returned as "not suitable for publication at this time." In other words, we can't refute your logic, so we're just not going to let you have your say like we let this ignoramus. This from the party (liberals) that insist on the fairness doctrine on the public airways...go figure.

No real surprise here.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Really? If given a choice, I'd take my chances with the meth user than with the wolf.
    Not me. Wolves kill for food not because their brain has been fried. Many two legged animals walking our city streets are much more dangerous that those in the wild.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

9. Animals is animals those that can hunt in packs do.Just because they kill to eat does not mean pleasure is not received from the kill.

wolfhunter Guest
    Gordon R. Dickson wrote a fun-to-read collection of short Sci-Fi stories that were republished in a single volume titled "The Right to Arm Bears".

Living in Florida, I enjoy the right to bare arms almost daily.

If there was a training requirement prior to being allowed First Ammendment rights the writer of that article would know how DC residents felt about the situation regarding their gun rights.

11. Me too got a good tan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast