Fox Guarding The Henhouse: Ex-Goldman Sachs Exec To Oversee Bailout

Thread: Fox Guarding The Henhouse: Ex-Goldman Sachs Exec To Oversee Bailout

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fox-guar...e-bailout.html

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Now that Hank Paulson, The U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve have robbed American taxpayers of a sum likely to run into the trillions, the coup de grāce has arrived in the form of ex-Goldman Sachs executive Neel Kashkari, who has been appointed by Paulson to dole out the ill-gotten gains of the bailout to the rest of the corporate crooks.

Conflict of interest doesn’t even come close - the fox guarding the henhouse is a more accurate summation. And the fact that he looks like a cross between Nosferatu and a villain from a Steven Segal movie doesn’t help.

Kashkar, a former Paulson advisor to boot, has been appointed bailout czar in a move so repugnantly crony that it almost makes the Michael Brown debacle look innocent in comparison.

The fact that Paulson himself was head of Goldman Sachs before joining the Bush junta in 2006 was not enough for these people, they had to put a banker in charge of bailing out other bankers, who can now sleep soundly knowing that their multi-million dollar bonuses are in safe hands while the real economy goes down the toilet.

However, such a brazenly corrupt appointment is even waking up kool-aid drinking neo-cons and making them understand the bailout exactly for what it is, a monumental looting of the American people and the crowning of a new fiscal dictatorship run by the Federal Reserve and the private banks.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Ever since the bailout package became law, I've been concerned about what would happen if it failed. This appointment makes me less optimistic about its chances of succeeding.

My general feeling is that someone needs to be beaten with a tire iron. Not sure who, but someone.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    My general feeling is that someone needs to be beaten with a tire iron. Not sure who, but someone.
    Not good enough. If I were to mismanage a company the same way the bailout package beneficiaries were mismanaging theirs, I'd be hauled away in handcuffs and thrown in jail. Someone needs to be thrown in jail, not bailed out at taxpayer expense, and certainly not beaten with a tire iron.