Orange County Sheriff Revoking CCW Permits - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Orange County Sheriff Revoking CCW Permits

1. We are past the front door and are about to have the door slammed with us in side.He is going to share the wealth .Ya with riots and looting get what you want.

well,

let me tell you what step 2 is. tey now know who has the weapons and where they are at. step 2 is confiscation of privately owned firearms. this is exactly why i have delayed getting a permit. my permit is contained in the 2nd amenment of the u.s. cnstitution and the 5th amendment of the state of texas and they have been paid for in blood. what will YOU do when they come for yours?

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    The new Orange County, California sheriff has started revoking CCW permits. When will they learn?

News: Sheriff begins taking away concealed weapons permits | permits, carona, concealed, county, department - OCRegister.com
    This Sheriff is Yet another Obama-Biden CHANGE supporter...
    Gun Ban Barack Obama

CHANGE we can do without!

Support the McCain-Palin ticket and the NRA before its TOO LATE!
    JohnMcCain.com - McCain-Palin 2008

NRA Political Victory Fund:
    https://secure.nraila.org/Contribute.aspx

If every gun owner in the united states donated at least 1 dollar to the NRA and McCain-Palin we could out spend Obama-Biden on the advertising the uber-liberal, ultra-left wing nut jobs are financing...

5. But as you can see some of us want to give our guns away. Boris I feel you are right and I hope they expect resistance. In Florida there will be plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    let me tell you what step 2 is. tey now know who has the weapons and where they are at. step 2 is confiscation of privately owned firearms. this is exactly why i have delayed getting a permit. my permit is contained in the 2nd amenment of the u.s. cnstitution and the 5th amendment of the state of texas and they have been paid for in blood. what will YOU do when they come for yours?
    I hope no one believes that the 200 million firearms (both legally and illegally owned) that are presently in the hands of U.S. citizens are in danger of being confiscated. Such a cockamanie scheme could not possibly succeed; in order for that to happen, they would have to know every single serial number of every single firearm and who has sold them at gun shows or otherwise changed hands in private transactions. Gun confiscation at the national level is simply not feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I hope no one believes that the 200 million firearms (both legally and illegally owned) that are presently in the hands of U.S. citizens are in danger of being confiscated. Such a cockamanie scheme could not possibly succeed; in order for that to happen, they would have to know every single serial number of every single firearm and who has sold them at gun shows or otherwise changed hands in private transactions. Gun confiscation at the national level is simply not feasible.
    Never say "never". Hitler did a pretty good job of accomplishing his goal in Nazi Germany. The Titanic, which was said to be "unsinkable" was as we know.... "sunk". Who knows what will happen. Our U.S. Constitution is being openly challenged by having a clearly unqualified candidate (I'm talking about the guy born in Kenya) who is running for this nation's highest public office. If he happens to get elected, who knows what will happen next.....

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Never say "never". Hitler did a pretty good job of accomplishing his goal in Nazi Germany. The Titanic, which was said to be "unsinkable" was as we know.... "sunk". Who knows what will happen. Our U.S. Constitution is being openly challenged by having a clearly unqualified candidate (I'm talking about the guy born in Kenya) who is running for this nation's highest public office. If he happens to get elected, who knows what will happen next.....

gf
    I'm pretty sure he didn't have 200 million firearms to confiscate, either. I stand by my earlier statement that any gun confiscation scheme initiated by the federal government would be impossible to undertake.

As for this sheriff, this is an election year; I wonder if he's up for reelection. If so, the Orange County residents on this board, as well as the others who aren't need to kick him out of office and replace him with someone who respects 2A and won't revoke permits.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post

As for this sheriff, this is an election year; I wonder if he's up for reelection. If so, the Orange County residents on this board, as well as the others who aren't need to kick him out of office and replace him with someone who respects 2A and won't revoke permits.
    The SHEriff is a she (Sandra). She was appointed to finish out a term that ends in 2011. Her first primary will be June of 2010.
    "A kind word only goes so far, a kind word and a gun goes a lot further" 1924
    Be Safe, Be Confident, Get Trained! Copyrighted 1996
    [email protected]

i hope you are right.

tattedupboy. i pray that obama's brownshirts don't come to your house and throw you and your family out while they do door to door searches in line with president obama's declaration that this has to be done in violation of the fourth amendment for the "good of the people." no warrant, no probable cause, just get the hell out we are looking for guns and weapons while they gut your house, throw clothes on the floor and shoot your dog. they do not need the records , they just need permission. they could do it BECAUSE THEY CAN. i am sure that will make jw and others on this board very happy.

kwo51...
    i sure hope i am wrong. God knows i hate it when i am right.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast