Orange County Sheriff Revoking CCW Permits - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61

Thread: Orange County Sheriff Revoking CCW Permits

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by CA CCWInstructor View Post
    The SHEriff is a she (Sandra). She was appointed to finish out a term that ends in 2011. Her first primary will be June of 2010.
    So any anyone here say recall petition... appointed or not it would get their attention.

  2.   
  3. All the serial numbers are stored by the producers of the guns.Guns are worthless without ammo.Tat get your head out of the sand.They can disarm us and will try some day soon. Are we ready to die for what we believe.Guns for food .

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    All the serial numbers are stored by the producers of the guns.Guns are worthless without ammo.Tat get your head out of the sand.They can disarm us and will try some day soon. Are we ready to die for what we believe.Guns for food .
    If all fifty states had gun laws comparable to the people's republics, then I might take this threat seriously. Until then, that's all it is, an idle threat.

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    There is one thing you are likely not aware of.... all those forms you have filled out to purchase are on file in a gun shop someplace, yes the ATF must not keep any records but the shops are required to keep them on file...

    Now the good news is that any gun shop that has closed (this is good news?) I know of several small gun shops that closed for various reasons, n they attempted to contact the ATF and ask as to what to do with all those forms... when no response was received they ended up as landfill...

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    There is one thing you are likely not aware of.... all those forms you have filled out to purchase are on file in a gun shop someplace, yes the ATF must not keep any records but the shops are required to keep them on file...

    Now the good news is that any gun shop that has closed (this is good news?) I know of several small gun shops that closed for various reasons, n they attempted to contact the ATF and ask as to what to do with all those forms... when no response was received they ended up as landfill...
    Keeping forms on hand would probably work if people stayed in one place. However, since people move and take their firearms with them, the form keeping requirement doesn't really scare me at all, at least not as much as registration does.

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by CA CCWInstructor View Post
    The SHEriff is a she (Sandra). She was appointed to finish out a term that ends in 2011. Her first primary will be June of 2010.
    I'm guessing that she the "Sheriff of OC" is a democrat.

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Keeping forms on hand would probably work if people stayed in one place. However, since people move and take their firearms with them, the form keeping requirement doesn't really scare me at all, at least not as much as registration does.
    and in 5 minutes they can still find you via the computer, be afraid you are not as invisible as you think.

  9. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    I'm guessing that she the "Sheriff of OC" is a democrat.
    Nope, she is a republican. A Los Angeles one.
    "A kind word only goes so far, a kind word and a gun goes a lot further" 1924
    Be Safe, Be Confident, Get Trained! Copyrighted 1996
    [email protected]

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by CA CCWInstructor View Post
    Nope, she is a republican. A Los Angeles one.
    Oh okay. That makes sense... a Rino!!

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Our U.S. Constitution is being openly challenged by having a clearly unqualified candidate (I'm talking about the guy born in Kenya) who is running for this nation's highest public office.



    gf
    Actually, he was born in Hawaii.
    Husky Girl

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast