Orange County Sheriff Revoking CCW Permits - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Orange County Sheriff Revoking CCW Permits

Sure, believe a website called "Obama Crimes" rather than his birth certificate. Incidentally, all I had to do to find this was google "Obama Birth Certificate".

http://www.politifact.com/media/img/...hCertObama.jpg

BTW, I believe the forum rules say that you shoudl be responding politely to thsi disagreement rather than calling me names. Can we say hate mongering, anyone?
    Husky Girl

You did read the part in the artiicle you posted about how this case was already dismissed once for lack of standing, right? And how Obama responded by releasing his birth certificate (when "ordered" - I put that in quotes because when a lawsuit is filed against you, you are always "ordered" to respond). Do you honestly believe that he would have been elected if there was any truth to this ridiculous lawsuit? Do you really think the Supreme Court (primarily republican right now) would not have handled this case before the election if there were any real evidence?

And since when does hiring lawyers prove you are guilty of something? I was under the impression that we had a right to counsel in this country. Besides, seeing as he was running for the highest office in the country, he probably already had a lawyer or two on retainer, don't you think?
    Husky Girl

Don't know how this strayed from the Orange County Sheriff to Obama's birth place, however the proof has already been presented about his birth in Hawaii. If there was any doubt don't you think the Republicans would be all over it? We need to stay focused on what may be the real outcome of this election, mainly a strengthened AWB. As for his religious affiliation, yes he was a member of a church (Christian) that had an extremely radical minister. Once again, we need to stay focused on what may become of his presidency. Be prepared to write our reps as soon as it is necessary and remind them of what happened in the past when restrictive gun laws were passed.

Search results for Obama documents at Supreme Court of the United States :

Search Results
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Searching for obama.
    No documents matching your query were found.
    For suggestions on how to broaden your search, see Search Tips.

Please guys let's forget about Obama's place of birth, which has already been proven, and worry about the future. Let's stay vigilant and be prepared at grass roots levels to fend off any attack on the 2A.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post

Please guys let's forget about Obama's place of birth, which has already been proven, and worry about the future. Let's stay vigilant and be prepared at grass roots levels to fend off any attack on the 2A.

NOT BEEN PROVEN!

Obama Crimes

Supreme Court of the United States

Search Page

YouTube - Democrat October Surprise

YouTube - Obama Citizenship: I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise)

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    All lower court proceedings have been denied (those are what are shown in your search page) and one had a decision date of June 2007. There is NO Supreme court docket for Obama. The videos, while worthy of watching, prove nothing except some Kenyans call him a "son of Africa". Once again I ask, let's worry about the future and stay vigilant for attacks on the 2A.

All lower court proceedings have been denied (those are what are shown in your search page) and one had a decision date of June 2007. There is NO Supreme court docket for Obama. The videos, while worthy of watching, prove nothing except some Kenyans call him a "son of Africa". Once again I ask, let's worry about the future and stay vigilant for attacks on the 2A.
    sorry no sale...
    Docket for 08-570

<snip>
    No. 08-570
    Title: Philip J. Berg, Petitioner v. Barack Obama, et al. Docketed:October 31, 2008 Lower Ct:United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit Case Nos.:(08-4340)
    Rule 11
    ~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oct 30 2008 Petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment filed. (Response due December 1, 2008)
    </snip>

For Immediate Release: - 11/07/08
    U. S. SUPREME COURT AWAITS RESPONSE TO
    BERG'S WRIT OF CERTIORARI
    FROM OBAMA, DNC and Co-DEFENDANTS

(Contact information and PDF at end)

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 11/07/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States filed a Writ of Certiorari in the United States Supreme Court on October 30, 2008, requesting review of the United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Judge Surrick’s Dismissal of Philip J. Berg’s lawsuit against Barack H. Obama, Jr., the DNC and the other co-Defendants. Accordingly, the U. S. Supreme Court has set dates in which Barack Obama, the DNC and all co-Defendants are to respond to the Writ, which is on or before December 1, 2008.

Mr. Berg remarked today, “I look forward to receiving Defendant Obama's response to the Writ and am hopeful the U. S. Supreme Court will review Berg v. Obama. I believe Mr. Obama is not a constitutionally-qualified natural-born citizen and is ineligible to assume the office of President of the United States.”

Mr. Berg’s case, Berg vs. Obamawas dismissed from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Docket # 08-cv-4083 for lack of standing. Mr. Berg filed a Writ of Certiorari for review of the case and an injunction to stay the election pending review. Justice Souter denied the injunction. It is expected that the Court will decide whether or not to review Berg v. Obama after the Defendants file their response, and Mr. Berg has replied to the Defendant’s response.

The Defendants' response is due by December 1st and Mr. Berg's reply will be submitted thereafter.
    # # #
    Philip J. Berg, Esquire
    555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
    Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
    Cell (610) 662-3005
    (610) 825-3134
    (800) 993-PHIL [7445]
    Fax (610) 834-7659

Attachments: FileDescriptionFile size Obama Press Release 11 07 2008 - US Supreme Court awaits response to Berg writ

sorry no sale...
    Docket for 08-570

<snip>
    No. 08-570
    Title: Philip J. Berg, Petitioner v. Barack Obama, et al. Docketed:October 31, 2008 Lower Ct:United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit Case Nos.:(08-4340)
    Rule 11
    ~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oct 30 2008 Petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment filed. (Response due December 1, 2008)
    </snip>
    And the decision: Nov 3 2008 Application (08A391) denied by Justice Souter

There are no OPEN dockets in the Supreme Court for either Berg or Obama.

And the decision: Nov 3 2008 Application (08A391) denied by Justice Souter

There are no OPEN dockets in the Supreme Court for either Berg or Obama.
    Dude, you still can't read...

What was denied by Jusitce Souter was a delay of the general election until this case was resolved...

Barack Obama and the named defendants have until December 1st, 2008 to respond to the Supreme Courts Current Order...

OPEN CASE IN SCOTUS

Dude, you still can't read...

What was denied by Jusitce Souter was a delay of the general election until this case was resolved...

Barack Obama and the named defendants have until December 1st, 2008 to respond to the Supreme Courts Current Order...

OPEN CASE IN SCOTUS
    Bohemian, I'm actually on your side when it comes to Obama and the 2A. As for the rest, I guess we'll just have to wait and see in January.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast