Ted Nugent for President

Thread: Ted Nugent for President

Ted Nugent for President

Don't like Obama or McCain? There is another option . . .

TED NUGENT DISCUSSES HIS PLANS IF HE WERE TO BECOME PRESIDENT- New York Post

October 10, 2008 --

THOSE who say John McCain and Barack Obama waffle on the issues should vote for gun-toting, meat-loving rocker Ted Nugent, who makes no bones about what he'd do as president. "[I'd] instruct the US military warriors to do their job - win the global war on terror right now and eliminate all threats from all sources by any means necessary," Nugent writes in his new book, "Ted, White and Blue." He'd also "take appropriate gas and oil from Mexico and the Middle East as payment for all debts we are owed by them," as well as end diplomatic immunity and taxpayer health care for elected officials. The "Cat Scratch Fever" wild man would eliminate welfare, and "able-bodied Americans who refuse to work will be sent to Cuba, Mexico, England and France." As for the UN, "[I'd] refuse to pay one red cent more to the UN until other nations pony up their fair share - but maintain membership just to keep our eyes on the bastards."

Too bad he isn't running. He'd get my vote.

I agree with most of what he says except staying in the U.N. I would get the U.S out and get the U.N out of the U.S. Anyway he would be better than what we have running now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Talking The art of war

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree with most of what he says except staying in the U.N. I would get the U.S out and get the U.N out of the U.S. Anyway he would be better than what we have running now.
    Keep your enemies close and your friends closer. Know your enemy and you will never be defeated.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Ted for president!

Every time I hear him speak I realize just how much I like his ideas (the ones I've heard anyway).
    Taurus PT92
    17+1 9mm

Sweaty Teddy for President