Teenager: I Registered To Vote 73 Times - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teenager: I Registered To Vote 73 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    That must of been what Bush used in 2000 down in florida to beat Gore
    What helped Bush against Gore in Florida were a bunch of incompetent people who couldn't use a voting machine, coupled with that tool Katherine Harris. She succeeded in making sure that what had started out as a problem would result in becoming a longstanding partisan divide. It's a good thing she didn't win in 2006.

Flagrant voter registration fraud committed on a mass scale weeks ahead of time was not part of the equation in Florida. The problems that did happen weren't part of a comprehensive effort. This fraud has been orchestrated by rank-and-file ACORN members. It is a subversive organization that helped to cause the financial crisis that we are now in, has taken millions of dollars in taxpayer dollars to fund its disgusting activities, and seeks to get a hoof or two in the door when Obama becomes President.

An Obama presidency will make Clinton & Bush combined look like a couple of choirboys. I'm going to make sure that nothing is left to the imagination in terms of what he's wheeling and dealing.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

IF GORE COULD HAVE CARRIED HIS OWN STATE, TENN., FLORIDA WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A FACTOR. DUMOCRATS SEEM TO CONVENIENTLY FORGET THIS AND BLAME THE WHOLE THING ON FLORIDA. I SEEM TO RECALL EVERYIME THE DUMOCRATS RECOUNTED THE VOTES THE GAP GOT WIDER IN BUSH'S FAVOR.
    THE ONE THING HISTORY TEACHES IS THAT HISTORY TEACHES NOTHING

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    What helped Bush against Gore in Florida were a bunch of incompetent people who couldn't use a voting machine, coupled with that tool Katherine Harris. She succeeded in making sure that what had started out as a problem would result in becoming a longstanding partisan divide. It's a good thing she didn't win in 2006.

Flagrant voter registration fraud committed on a mass scale weeks ahead of time was not part of the equation in Florida. The problems that did happen weren't part of a comprehensive effort. This fraud has been orchestrated by rank-and-file ACORN members. It is a subversive organization that helped to cause the financial crisis that we are now in, has taken millions of dollars in taxpayer dollars to fund its disgusting activities, and seeks to get a hoof or two in the door when Obama becomes President.

An Obama presidency will make Clinton & Bush combined look like a couple of choirboys. I'm going to make sure that nothing is left to the imagination in terms of what he's wheeling and dealing.

+1 to your last 2 posts.....right on the money.

Arrow McCain's the fraud .....................

http://www.sfgate.com/n/a/2008/10/14...a135914D64.DTL

HEADLINE: 2002 GOP phone jamming in NH leads to new charges =
    BYLINE: By DAVID SHARP, Associated Press Writer =
    PAPER: AP =
    DATELINE: (10-14) 13:59 PDT Portland, ME 04100, United States =
    DATE: 10/14/2008 =
    DAY: Tuesday =
    SECTION: national =
    CATEGORY: =

.<p>(10-14) 13:59 PDT Portland, Maine (AP) --</p>
    <p>A former Republican official accused of taking part in a plot to jam Democratic phone lines in New Hampshire on Election Day 2002 is facing new charges.</p>
    <p>James Tobin was indicted by a federal grand jury in Portland on two counts of making false statements about the incident to an FBI agent. His earlier conviction on telephone harassment charges was overturned, but prosecutors are appealing.</p>
    <p>Tobin, 48, of Bangor, was accused of helping to arrange more than 800 hang-up calls that jammed get-out-the-vote phone lines set up by the New Hampshire Democratic Party and a local firefighters' union on Election Day six years ago.</p>
    <p>Republican Rep. John Sununu defeated then-Gov. Jeanne Shaheen, a Democrat, in a close Senate race that day. He is now running for re-election with Shaheen as his challenger, and the race is again close.</p>
    <p>The new indictment, dated Oct. 9, alleges that Tobin lied to FBI investigators during an interview in Maine. Tobin told them another GOP official, Charles McGee, had the idea to contact an aggressive telemarketer, Allen Raymond, for help in the 2002 election. The indictment said using Raymond was really Tobin's idea.</p>
    <p>McGee and Raymond both pleaded guilty in the phone-jamming scheme and testified against Tobin. The jamming also led to a lawsuit that was settled with Republicans paying the Democrats $135,000.</p>
    <p>Tobin and his lawyers did not immediately respond to telephone messages seeking comment Tuesday. The new charges carry a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a fine of $250,000.</p>
    <p>Sununu, who has denied knowledge of the 2002 scheme, did not immediately respond to a request seeking comment Tuesday.</p>
    <p>At the time of the 2002 election, Tobin was a top regional official with the Republican National Committee.</p>
    <p>Phone records introduced at Tobin's 2005 trial in federal court in New Hampshire show he made two dozen calls to the White House political office within three days around Election Day as the jamming operation was finalized, carried out and abruptly shut down.</p>
    <p>Tobin was sentenced to 10 months in prison on charges of telephone harassment. But the 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston ruled last year that the telephone harassment statute "is not a close fit" for what Tobin did. The appeals court sent the case back to the lower court, which later threw out the conviction entirely. Prosecutors are appealing the ruling; a hearing is set for Nov. 3 in Boston.</p>
    .....so I'm blaming the entire Republican party and their masters for what these individuals did.

(story was cut and paste so forgive for all those HTML un-formatted codes)

boyzoi Guest

who's grasping at straws?

Quote Originally Posted by LeavingMass View Post
    http://www.sfgate.com/n/a/2008/10/14...a135914D64.DTL

.....so I'm blaming the entire Republican party and their masters for what these individuals did.

(story was cut and paste so forgive for all those HTML un-formatted codes)
    not one of the threads you pasted here has anything to do with McCain........and if they do you left him out.
    he is not mentioned nor refered to in any!!
    the point was made of ACORN and Nobama because of his affiliation with them and with Wright, Aires and Resko and whomever else. THATS THE CONNECTION, NOBAMA had and still has AFFILITATION with them (ACORN) and they are now being investigated across the country for voter fraud....you need a crayon to connect the dots????.....so maybe I should have jsut said hes a bald-faced liar and not a fraud because he just keeps saying no no no I dont know them, they never did that when I knew them oops I mean I dont know them.... !!!!!!!!!!
    now if you want to use the HUGE brush you just used Im sure we can drag in more Dems.....but I want everyone to know about nobama since hes running for Pres.

Well Obama told what has been happening with the acorn thing last night in the debate. These people that are out on the streets that are supposed to be finding new voters are just filling out the papers and making them up. Thats not his fault. Those employees or volunteers of Acorn should be removed and all applications that have been filled out by one of them should be deleted. Obama doesnt need fraudulent voters to win this election. IT"S OVER ANYWAYS. America has made up their mind based on the issues and based on the polls. Virginia is now going to go for Obama for the first time in along time. People are fed up with the Bush Mccain policy's of the last eight years. Al Gore should have one Tennessee but my state is very conservative and was blinded by the moral issues and think you can't be a christian and vote democrat. Its the most retarded uneducated thing in the world. They also thought he was going to take our guns away and all that mess. Its the same old republican story line every election. Its all they got to run on. It worked with Gore and kerry. It will work again with mcain in this state again.

Well Obama told what has been happening with the acorn thing last night in the debate. These people that are out on the streets that are supposed to be finding new voters are just filling out the papers and making them up. Thats not his fault. Those employees or volunteers of Acorn should be removed and all applications that have been filled out by one of them should be deleted. Obama doesnt need fraudulent voters to win this election. IT"S OVER ANYWAYS. America has made up their mind based on the issues and based on the polls. Virginia is now going to go for Obama for the first time in along time. People are fed up with the Bush Mccain policy's of the last eight years. Al Gore should have one Tennessee but my state is very conservative and was blinded by the moral issues and think you can't be a christian and vote democrat. Its the most retarded uneducated thing in the world. They also thought he was going to take our guns away and all that mess. Its the same old republican story line every election. Its all they got to run on. It worked with Gore and kerry. It will work again with mcain in this state again.
    Don't you just hate it when morals get in the way of people voting in a commie?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Don't you just hate it when morals get in the way of people voting in a commie?
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I could have sworn i heard you hk4u at one of mcbush's rallies. Are you the one he took the microphone away from

I could have sworn i heard you hk4u at one of mcbush's rallies. Are you the one he took the microphone away from
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast