Teenager: I Registered To Vote 73 Times - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teenager: I Registered To Vote 73 Times

just messing with you brother. Hey were you affected by the last hurricane that hit down your way.

Just a little rain.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    not one of the threads you pasted here has anything to do with McCain........and if they do you left him out.
    he is not mentioned nor refered to in any!!
    the point was made of ACORN and Nobama because of his affiliation with them and with Wright, Aires and Resko and whomever else. THATS THE CONNECTION, NOBAMA had and still has AFFILITATION with them (ACORN) and they are now being investigated across the country for voter fraud....you need a crayon to connect the dots????.....so maybe I should have jsut said hes a bald-faced liar and not a fraud because he just keeps saying no no no I dont know them, they never did that when I knew them oops I mean I dont know them.... !!!!!!!!!!
    now if you want to use the HUGE brush you just used Im sure we can drag in more Dems.....but I want everyone to know about nobama since hes running for Pres.
    If you aren't aware of it, McCain is running for the same position

now if you're smart, you would have seen the connection/similarity and understood why I injected McCain in this discussion.

I could if I wanted to connect mccain with a lot of crap, but we don't have a board big enough here

......but, I digress.

boyzoi Guest
    you digress right off the point.............here it is.
    Obama has been affiliated with Acorn for years...$800,000 contribution, training their staff, etc etc and Obama is running for pres......Acorn is now (the latest charge) being investigated by the FBI for voter fraud

McCain is not affiliated with Acorn (even though he spoke at a function) and is clearly NOT affilitated with any of the situations you quoted trying to tie him to voter fraud and the only part you got right is that both nobama and McCain are running for the same office.
    I get the point.....Im sorry you dont see it and I'm guessing nothing I say is going to remove those rose colored glasses

At least here in Indiana, you have to show photo ID in order to vote, something that cuts down on voter fraud of the kind that ACORN is perpetuating.

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    At least here in Indiana, you have to show photo ID in order to vote, something that cuts down on voter fraud of the kind that ACORN is perpetuating.
    and honestly it should be federal policy in this day and age ( is it?).....I'm glad we have it!
    this is going to be a disaster of an election no matter which way the pendulum swings....OH just yesterday getting caught hiding 250,000 "questionable" registrations from election officials. Now why was she hiding those and just what was she planning on doing with them?

Quote Originally Posted by LeavingMass View Post
    I hope he goes to jail....

the same way I hope the Massachusetts residents that went to N.H. to cast votes earlier this year for Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted.

Boyzoi, what does this have to do with Obama being a fraud ?

There's reports of republican (officials) casting votes of dead people and other illegal acts in practically every election (local),
    Do you believe Obama himself sent this kid to do what he did ?

Are we this desperate that we blame everything on Obama ?
    How about the weather ?

I hate to see when people draw for straws while sinking.
    There are fraudsters and criminals in both parties. It's a shame that fraud could possibly determine who sits in the White House for the next four years.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    There are fraudsters and criminals in both parties. It's a shame that fraud could possibly determine who sits in the White House for the next four years.
    Exactly

but when some people act like their party is squeaky clean

then I call the hypocrisy

I recall hearing something about pointing fingers

and living in glass house and throwing stones.... but hey

never us, nope, not us , we would never...........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123