Glenn Beck presents the Obama National Anthem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck presents the Obama National Anthem

Glenn Beck presents the Obama National Anthem

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I've heard from this song and from various people on this forum that Obama wants to be king rather than president. Well, if ever there was someone who wanted to be king, it's Bush, not Obama. Bush is the one who authorized warrantless wiretapping against his citizens, in violation of the Constitution and FISA, and it was Bush who anointed himself "The Decider." Furthermore, it was Bush who determined that he had the authority to ignore portions of laws with which he disagreed. If that's not a wannabe king, then I don't know what is.

And you can bet that Obama will use them when he gets in office and add more encroachments on our liberties.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'm suprised nancy pelosi didn't try to impeach bush when she got in their.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I'm suprised nancy pelosi didn't try to impeach bush when she got in their.
    She did not want all the stuff that she has done brought up for all to see. People in glass houses should not throw stones.

clinton didn't hurt anybody but hiself when monica gave him a blow, but bush has got people over seas in a war for what, Weapons of mass destruction. whatever.

Clinton was one of the worst POS Presidents we have ever had. Obamanation may pass that if people are dumb enough to elect him.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Clinton was one of the worst POS Presidents we have ever had. Obamanation may pass that if people are dumb enough to elect him.
    It's looking more and more likely that he will be elected. I don't think he can be any worse than Bush (or even Carter for that matter) has been, though.

how could anybody be worse than bush. That is why i don't see how people could vote for mccain. 90 percent of the time he voted with the bush administration. End of story.

11. No sir it is just the beginning and you and the ones who vote for him will regret it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast