This is a email i got. I copied and pasted it so it may not work. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This is a email i got. I copied and pasted it so it may not work.

Lets make a bet. If obama takes your guns away i will personally give you the value in money for them. If he doesnt' each one of you guys all buy me a nice pistol. Anybody want to take me up on that?

You going to pay it from the money you get when he redestributes the wealth?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

didn't think you would take me up on it hk . Offer still stands to anyone

There is no single person you can blame for this. Its no more Bush's fault than it is Clintons. Many factors are put into play over this situation.

As for Obama taking away our guns......
    He says he wont. But with a Democratic Senate/House.....he will because they want him to.

Will Obama do more to help the economy than Bush has done and Mccain will do, probablly.

Will Obama do more to socialize our society, definatley.

It's definatley going to be a give and take election boys. I dont thing any of us are completley happy with either canidate.
    Last edited by IheartTedNugent; 10-20-2008 at 12:20 PM.

Somebody just let me know when they want to take me up on the bet.

7. You don't have enough money to make that bet.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    There is no single person you can blame for this. Its no more Bush's fault than it is Clintons. Many factors are put into play over this situation.

As for Obama taking away our guns......
    He says he wont. But with a Democratic Senate/House.....he will because they want him to.

Will Obama do more to help the economy than Bush has done and Mccain will do, probablly.

Will Obama do more to socialize our society, definatley.

It's definatley going to be a give and take election boys. I dont thing any of us are completley happy with either canidate.
    I agree. Which ever is elected we may be going to hell in a handbag. Obama may get us there faster but I wish we had a third choice that was electable.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

offer still stands. Kwo you don't need to worry about me having the money. i just need to know who's willing to make it with me. And so far 3 of you aint

Never bet with a man you know can't pay up.

obviously hk isn't man enough to bet me. If you really feel threatened that they will be taken away then bet met somebody. Don't worry if i got the money man. My word's my word.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast