This is a email i got. I copied and pasted it so it may not work. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is a email i got. I copied and pasted it so it may not work.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    obviously hk isn't man enough to bet me. If you really feel threatened that they will be taken away then bet met somebody. Don't worry if i got the money man. My word's my word.
    I put no stock in the word of anyone that would vote for Obamnation
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

thats what i thought. You got nothing new just like your party.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    thats what i thought. You got nothing new just like your party.

I have decided to take the advice of some of the others on this stie and quit trying to argue with a fool so I will fix it so I do not have to look at any more of you garbage. See you, wouldn't want to be you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

See ya HK. I wish you could handle a view other than a republican one but thats ok. Its been fun. I forgive you and will not call you any names. SOrry if i offended you.

The American Hunters and Shooters Association (AHSA) is Anti Gun.

Just Google it, there are 10's of thousands of pages of information on them being Anti Gun. Click here and read for hours how Anti Gun they are.

The American Hunters and Shooters Association (AHSA) is an organization presenting itself as an alternative to the National Rifle Association, the most prominent Second Amendment advocacy group in the United States. While AHSA bills itself as a more moderate, common-sense advocacy organization, it is in fact a cleverly-named anti-gun constituency. Most AHSA founders are associated with the Brady Campaign, and it supports measures such as registration and restrictions on widely-owned semi-automatic weapons and handguns. It has thus gained the reputation of a gun control advocacy organization masquerading as a pro-gun group,[1] and in its own statements indicates that it was founded to more effectively promote the gun-control efforts of the Brady Campaign.[2] Its critics claim that AHSA is a front organization aimed at dividing gun owners by pointing to AHSA members' bias against private ownership of the most popular modern sporting firearms, and note AHSA leaders have donated money to gun control groups[3] and maintained ties to individuals and organizations who advocate gun control.[4] Despite the similarity in name, AHSA has no ties to the field marksmanship promoting organization, the Hunter's Shooting Association (HSA).

Full Article - Click Here

Next article:

This is all an effort to mislead and divide the gun owning community and to dilute gun owners’ political impact. Anti-gun activists want to ensure that 1994 and 2000 never happen again. To achieve their goals they have created new organizations with names designed to confuse gun owners and hide the real agenda. The American Hunters and Shooters Association (AHSA) is one of those groups.

AHSA was created with the specific intent to provide political cover for anti-gun politicians by allowing them to claim support from a “sportsmen’s” group. In truth, the anti-gun credentials of AHSA’s leadership is well documented. For instance, AHSA president Ray Schoenke has a long history of giving political donations to some of the most anti-gun politicians, including Al Gore, John Kerry, Barbara Boxer, Bill Clinton, Dianne Feinstein and Ted Kennedy. In 2000, Schoenke donated $5,000 to Handgun Control, Inc. (now the Brady Campaign) and the Ray and Holly Schoenke Foundation also made donations to the Brady Campaign. AHSA Board member John Rosenthal remains the leader of Stop Handgun Violence, the Massachusetts anti-gun group. And one of the leading organizers of AHSA is Bob Ricker, who has been a paid expert witness against gun manufacturers in a number of reckless lawsuits. (For more information, see Anti-Gunners Don Camo As Elections Loom.)

AHSA’s political activities are predictable when you consider its primary goals are to discredit the NRA and advance the interests of anti-gun politicians. AHSA's first effort was in the 2006 Missouri Senate race. AHSA used direct mail to mislead sportsmen and distort the landmark work NRA was doing to protect millions of acres of wetlands in Missouri. ...

AHSA would be more correctly called the “American Association for the Protection of Anti-Gun Politicians.” No gun owner or sportsman should fall prey to its carefully crafted lies and deceptions.

Full Article - Click Here

I'm voting Democrat because English has no place being the official language in America.

I'm voting Democrat because it's better to turn corn into fuel than it is to eat.

I'm voting Democrat because I'd rather pay $4 for a gallon of gas than allow drilling for oil off the coasts of America.

I'm voting Democrat because I think the government will do a better job of spending my money than I could.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Afghanistan Iraq, I know the Islamic terrorists will stop trying to kill us because they'll think we're a good and decent country.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe people who can't tell us if it will rain in two or three days, can now tell us the polar ice caps will disappear in ten years if I don't start riding a bicycle, build a windmill or inflate my tires to proper levels.

I'm voting Democrat because it's alright to kill millions of babies as long as we keep violent, convicted murderers on death row alive.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe businesses in America should not be allowed to make profits. Businesses should just break even and give the rest to the government so politicians and bureaucrats can redistribute the money the way they think it should be redistributed.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe guns, and not the people misusing them, are the cause of crimes and killings.

I'm voting Democrat because when someone with a weapon threatens my family or me, I know the government can respond faster through a call to 911 than I can with a gun in my hand.

I'm voting Democrat because oil companies' 5% profit on a gallon of gas are obscene, but government taxes of 18% on the same gallon of gas are just fine.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four elitist liberals should rewrite the Constitution every few months to suit some fringe element that could never get their agenda past voters.

I'm voting Democrat because illegal aliens are not criminals, are not sucking up resources through government aid, hospital services, education, or social services, but are just people trying to make a better life by coming to America illegally. We can't blame them for that, can we?

I'm voting Democrat because now I can now marry whatever I want, so I've decided to marry my horse. Makes ya wonder why anyone would ever vote Republican, doesn't it?
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

Remember, there are three stooges, not one. Barry, harry and the hippie bag from californa.
    Believe me, gun control is on one of those dumocrat brains.
    THE ONE THING HISTORY TEACHES IS THAT HISTORY TEACHES NOTHING

9. Exclamation

Oregon Vet is right on this one folks.

The AHSA is a front organization for anti-gunners. They're the slow and steady erosion kind of anti-gunners.

As for the election. . . the only candidate with a truly traditional conservative agenda is Ron Paul (speaking from a political science perspective). He's conservative both with domestic and foreign policy in the classical sense.

As far as the bet. . I think it's a little off target. You could never afford to repay me for the loss of a GOD-given right.

Obamanation is an abomination!!!!

Why i don't agree with everything here I do appreciate all your opinions on this thread. Thats some good research Oregon Vet. I just seen it in my email and copied it and put it here to see what ya'll thought. I didn't look them up or anything. BoomChick i do like ron paul believe it or not. The best candidates can never get far it seems. Probally cause their not as corrupt as the others

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast