This is a email i got. I copied and pasted it so it may not work. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: This is a email i got. I copied and pasted it so it may not work.

Obama - car salesman

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    +1 to that. when their lips are moving. chances are they are lying
    Chances are??? Hello... It is guaranteed he IS lying.

Obama comes across exactly like a slick talking car salesman. Why, he says: the best thing you can do in the whole world is vote him in and in 3 weeks he will have the good ol' USA in tip top shape.

And people believe him. How sad. Or should we say: How stupid they are. The overlook all of his past votes on all the anti-gun he has done. Sure has them snowed over.

The main reason he got the nomination was he is more anti-gun than Clinton. I can't ever remember seeing a Democrat that wasn't anti-gun. Must be something in the water they drink.

Look at his voting record on gun control. Forget the lies he has been telling during this campaign. Look at his past doings. It is all there for anyone to read in B&W. Anti-gun to the max he is.

Example:

[David Kopel, September 23, 2008 at 4:32pm] Trackbacks
    FactCheck flubs Obama gun fact check:
    FactCheck.org is an excellent project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. It a non-partisan organization which provides factual evaluations of the claims of and about political figures. I have cited it in my own writing, and will continue to do so. However, that FactCheck has a well-deserved reputation for accuracy and good judgment does not mean that its work is infallible, as the VC has pointed out previously. The Encyclopedia Britannica also has a well-deserved reputation for accuracy and impartiality, but the Britannica sometimes contains errors or overstatements.

FactCheck’s September 22, 2008, report on the National Rifle Association’s advertising critical claims that the NRA “distorts Obama's position on gun control beyond recognition.” FactCheck itself, though, has overstated its claims, and made several errors.

(show) Click on show on that page <--when this show takes you to that page. Good reading.

More:

[David Bernstein, September 26, 2008 at 9:23am] Trackbacks
    Doing My Patriotic Duty: As co-blogger Jonathan reports below, the Obama campaign has sicced its lawyers on t.v. stations that might air a well-sourced NRA advertisement that correctly points out Obama's longstanding anti-gun record. The proper response to such attempts to infringe on the First Amendment is to make sure that the video in question receives the widest circulation possible, to deter the Obama campaign, and other campaigns for that matter, from engaging in such tactics in the future. So here it is. Share it with a friend, with a note that Obama is threatening legal action against stations that run it, in violation of the First Amendment.

Then click on:

1. Doing My Patriotic Duty:

Share it with a friend, with a note that Obama is threatening legal action against stations that run it, in violation of the First Amendment.

Obama does NOT want that ad running. Pretty scary, isn't it. He wants to take all the ammo away too.

An hour or two of GOOD reading about Obama's lies regarding gun and ammo control. He was/is 100% behind the DC handgun ban. Wants it back. Read it.

Obama wants to ban hunting ammo too

And wants to ban this ad. He doesn't like it at all, since it shows him for what he is.

YouTube - Hunter - Obama TV ad

YouTube - Obama And The Second Amendment

sorry but Obama may want to take our guns away but oh yeah its in the constitution. Its not going to happen. To many of people like me and you to stand up for our rights and in my case my legislatures of the state are pro 2a.

Maybe if mccain gets elected we keep our guns. But we may not have a job to go buy anymore. Maybe we can lose some more precious lives in IRaq. Maybe We will get 4 more years of the same old bush-Rove poitics.
    hey but we still got our guns by george.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    sorry but Obama may want to take our guns away but oh yeah its in the constitution. Its not going to happen. To many of people like me and you to stand up for our rights and in my case my legislatures of the state are pro 2a.

Maybe if mccain gets elected we keep our guns. But we may not have a job to go buy anymore. Maybe we can lose some more precious lives in IRaq. Maybe We will get 4 more years of the same old bush-Rove poitics.
    hey but we still got our guns by george.
    Wow we are really out of touch aren't we

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456