A Great 2A Educational Clip

Thread: A Great 2A Educational Clip

A Great 2A Educational Clip

Very well done video. Thanks for posting it ronwill
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Very well done video. Thanks for posting it ronwill
    +1. Good for our cause.

5. A Great 2A Clip

I agree this is a great clip. I noted at the end it was produced by the organization, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. This is the organization behind a feature film called 'Innocents Betrayed.' It reveals how 170,000,000 (170 million) people have been murdered by their own governments after being disarmed so they had no way to defend themselves. This is one of the organizations that benefit from gifts from Front Sight Resorts, an organization that trains more people in the effective use of firearms than all other shooting schools combined, and which offers a level of instruction higher than that offered by any milittary or law enforcement source. Dr. Piazza wnts you armed and educated, so you can aid in the preservation of our 2A rights. He has my total support.
    Last edited by wuzfuz; 10-22-2008 at 03:16 AM. Reason: typos
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzfuz View Post
    I agree this is a great clip. I noted at the end it was produced by the organization, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. This is the organization behind a feature film called 'Innocents Betrayed.' It reveals how 170,000,000 (170 million) people have been murdered by their own governments after being disarmed so they had no way to defend themselves. This is one of the organizations that benefit from gifts from Front Sight Resorts, an organization that trains more people in the effective use of firearms than all other shooting schools combined, and which offers a level of instruction higher than that offered by any milittary or law enforcement source. Dr. Piazza wnts you armed and educated, so you can aid in the preservation of our 2A rights. He has my total support.
    A great clip indeed, from the standpoint of someone who knows firsthand the deleterious effects of gun control initiated by despots.

amazing clip... should be required viewing by all politicians across the USA in my opinion...