Obama Campaign Illegally Obtains Proprietary Media List
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Campaign Illegally Obtains Proprietary Media List

Obama Campaign Illegally Obtains Proprietary Media List

Of course he will deny any knowledge but here's something Obama's campaign has done:

SouthCoastToday.com: OPEN SEASON: Gun owners have a clear-cut choice

What shoud we expect from a man with no integrity.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The worst is yet to come.

bury your guns. hide them. sell them now. The terrorist is about to get you guys. Run for your lives. What will we ever do.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    bury your guns. hide them. sell them now. The terrorist is about to get you guys. Run for your lives. What will we ever do.
    Are you really as big an idiot as you sound?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

thats what you guys sound like to me. I think its funny and i truly wish you guys didn't believe that.

Already got a HUGE stash buried. Did that almost 10 years ago in preparation for Y2K. I'm confident that I'll have the tools I need to protect myself and my family when the SHTF.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

This post is about the leaking of a media list from the Shot Show. I don't see where you get "hide your guns, Bury your guns" from the reply from HK and KWO. How exactly does your reply fit into the topic of the media list?

Rd It goes beyond this thread is why. I just truly don't believe anybody is going to get our guns. i feel so strongly about that that i am willing to bet on it.

And glock fan whats the fun in having all your guns in the ground if you can't shoot them. Its practically like you don't have them anyway.

I find it odd that the Brady Campaign, a well known anti organization, would endorse Obama since he "supports" our 2A rights. I think Obama will be the next president and very shortly afterward a new AWB will be introduced, especially if the Democrats get a wide majority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast