Mccain-Palin - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mccain-Palin

Good post ron. There is no argument to that post. I like that its all about the issues and nothing else. Just review the issues and vote on that. Thats the way everyone should be. America gets to sidetracked on the things that are not important.

The prior three posts just reinforce what I've been saying all along, and that is that there are no good choices in this year's election.

Its a week from today and its hard to believe its upon us. I will be glad when its over. Hope we are all still friends after our disagreements. Thanks for your posts under this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Its a week from today and its hard to believe its upon us. I will be glad when its over. Hope we are all still friends after our disagreements. Thanks for your posts under this thread.
    Agreed!

thanks brother.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    The question then is this:
    "Do we vote for the war hero with years of track record and an A rating from the NRA, or do we vote for the gun-grabbing, baby-killer supporting virtual unknown with an F rating?
    (Isn't it strange that the same liberals that called our vets "baby killers" during Nam, have supported a baby killing industry since that war ended?)
    WOLFY- You hit the nail on the head with this post reply! JW- My apologies if you have found my replies a little strong....I have a dad who served this country proudly (27yrs USAF Col. Ret.) in an unpopular war in SE Asia back in 1969-1970. I'm lucky he came home alive to continue being my daddy. His roomate, Capt Holly Bell, was shot down and obliterated by a MIG. Shootdown of Jolly Green 71 by MiG 21

Capt Bell came home to rest in 1989....nearly 20yrs after he was shot down. You see now how that could have easily been my dad? I would have been only 5yrs of age at the time and could have spent the rest of my life wondering what my dad was like. I'm lucky and extremely fortunate that I got to grow up with my dad around. Capt Bell's children did not have that priveledge.

JW- This is the driving force behind why I will never vote for any President who would sell his military and his country down the river. Until the Democrats can appoint a true American in every sense of the word (Joe Lieberman comes to mind), then I will not bestow the honor of my vote on him / her.

John McCain gets my vote.

Semper Fi!

Surfcc

i believe bush has done what you said about running the country down the river. AT least i am voting on a possibility of something diferent. Everyone seems to forget that we are in a bit of turmoil in america now. Why is the guy who voted 90 percent with bush the answer. Can anybody here answer that.

10. Bush isn't the one to run the economy into the toilet. Congress controls the economy. Before the Democrats took control of congress the Dow was way up, gas and oil prices were low, the economy was much better. Bush is responsible for the war fiasco. Look and see how the Dems caused this mortgage crisis from Jimmy Carter and his Community Reinvestment Act and Clinton who forced the banks to make bad loans to people who couldn't afford them without even checking employment. Dodd, Barney Frank... and so on. But lets just give someone with NO experience, horrible associates, and a major flip flopper on just about every issue there is a chance just for the possibility for something different. You will get something different but I guarantee that it will not be good. He will make our country much weaker. He already said he wants to disarm the country.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsig1780 View Post
    Bush isn't the one to run the economy into the toilet. Congress controls the economy. Before the Democrats took control of congress the Dow was way up, gas and oil prices were low, the economy was much better. Bush is responsible for the war fiasco. Look and see how the Dems caused this mortgage crisis from Jimmy Carter and his Community Reinvestment Act and Clinton who forced the banks to make bad loans to people who couldn't afford them without even checking employment. Dodd, Barney Frank... and so on. But lets just give someone with NO experience, horrible associates, and a major flip flopper on just about every issue there is a chance just for the possibility for something different. You will get something different but I guarantee that it will not be good. He will make our country much weaker. He already said he wants to disarm the country.
    Thank you SirSig for answering toilet's question so eloquently.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast