New PBS Poll on Palin

Thread: New PBS Poll on Palin

1. Exclamation New PBS Poll on Palin

PBS*wants to "show the world" that*Sarah Palin*is not qualified. *They are taking an "unscientific" poll and will then use it to make their point. To achieve their goal, they have turned to their viewers who are about 80% liberal.

Let's provide them with a result they did not expect. *Send this email to every non-liberal you know. *Let's get some balance into this survey group. *This is the easiest vote you will ever make. It takes literally two seconds.

Let's turn this around!!!*

Here's the link:

http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html*

AFTER YOU PARTICIPATE, FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR LIST OF PEOPLE, ASK THEM TO VOTE AND THEN ASK THEM TO FORWARD IT ON TO THEIR E-MAIL LISTS. *LET'S SHOW PBS WHAT REAL AMERICANS THINK!*

The link's not working. Page is no longer available.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

wasn't working for me either.

She is more qualified than Obama the NWO puppet.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

A good link...

Quote Originally Posted by magicman007 View Post
    PBS*wants to "show the world" that*Sarah Palin*is not qualified. *They are taking an "unscientific" poll and will then use it to make their point. To achieve their goal, they have turned to their viewers who are about 80% liberal.

Let's provide them with a result they did not expect. *Send this email to every non-liberal you know. *Let's get some balance into this survey group. *This is the easiest vote you will ever make. It takes literally two seconds.

Let's turn this around!!!*

Here's the link:

Vote Here!

AFTER YOU PARTICIPATE, FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR LIST OF PEOPLE, ASK THEM TO VOTE AND THEN ASK THEM TO FORWARD IT ON TO THEIR E-MAIL LISTS. *LET'S SHOW PBS WHAT REAL AMERICANS THINK!*

This IS a working link:

Click on this line to Vote

Both links work now.

Do you think Sarah Palin is qualified to serve as Vice President of the United States?

Yes No Not Sure

I voted yes which was at 50%, no was at 48%. not sure was at 0%. so I guess 98% to them means everybody together...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!