Iran Prefers Obama
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran Prefers Obama

Exclamation Iran Prefers Obama

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Of course they do!!! They know that obama will turn his back on Israel. The umbrella of protection that Israel has enjoyed for so many years will be gone if "osama" Obama is elected. The Arabs have hated the Jews since the inception of Islam.

He is one of their's.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

whatever guys. Mccain would tell you different but you choose to believe your made up hype over the person your voting for. makes no cents to me

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    whatever guys. Mccain would tell you different but you choose to believe your made up hype over the person your voting for. makes no cents to me
    Ha ha... my remark had nothing to with McCain and everything to do with truth! Your comment also has me puzzled? I makes no sense whatsoever! You must be a very young and impressionable man. What, maybe just old enough to buy a handgun?? Most younger folks are liberal to begin with and based on your comments I have deduced that you are indeed young and impressionable. You believe everything Obama tells you. I am not a fan of McCain and would have rather had Huckabee as the GOP candidate. However, I have to vote for McCain because of a myriad of issues that I will not delve into on this forum. I joined this forum to learn from others and discuss firearms and concealed carry. You sir seem to have joined to see what you can stir up amongst folks that you know have strong conservative roots. You troll and lurk around the political section and lie in wait for someone to disagree with you. You sir are a troll!! You never create threads concerning firearms and concealed carry. Go join the Obama fan club or whatever they have out there for you and all of the others that have been deceived.You will have many friends there I'm sure!

thats nice of you brother. Thank you for your great concern. i will express my views just like you do. I joined this site because i'm a firearms lover. If we are supposed to talk only about guns then why have any of the forums we have like politcs or off subject or whatever even offered. No rule saying you got to do this or that just a bunch of people who share the same gun loving values.

Actually i don't believe much of what either candidates say.Either will say anything to get elected.

I am young and consider myself a conservative democrat. 25 to be exact but obviously more mature than you cause we all know its not me cussing and calling names on all the posts. I am trying to interject another view other than straight ticket republican. Most don't like it but i don't like what they say so who's right. What happen to the democrats that love guns and work hard everyday for a living. At least here in TN we still got some.

You should consider understanding my views like i do yours.

thats nice of you brother. Thank you for your great concern. i will express my views just like you do. I joined this site because i'm a firearms lover. If we are supposed to talk only about guns then why have any of the forums we have like politcs or off subject or whatever even offered. No rule saying you got to do this or that just a bunch of people who share the same gun loving values.

Actually i don't believe much of what either candidates say.Either will say anything to get elected.

I am young and consider myself a conservative democrat. 25 to be exact but obviously more mature than you cause we all know its not me cussing and calling names on all the posts. I am trying to interject another view other than straight ticket republican. Most don't like it but i don't like what they say so who's right. What happen to the democrats that love guns and work hard everyday for a living. At least here in TN we still got some.

You should consider understanding my views like i do yours.
    Sir, I have not cussed you sir or attacked you personally. I don't even know you. I am going based on what I have observed so far. I am not going to get into an argument or bicker over our differing political points of view. Yes there is a political forum in here but I believe it was probably designed for legislature regarding firearms and firearm ownership. Pure speculation albeit but that is my guess. I have looked at the liberal viewpoint sir and it is illogical.

i know you haven't cussed at me i was referring to the troll calling. Insulting is good enough and you have did good at that but i don't let it bother me and i forgive you. I meant i've heard cussing and name calling from different people. Not directly at me but some probally would like to but thats ok.

You are probally right about this forum being here to post legislature and things but it gets veered from that and starts getting into fear and smear politics so i step in and express my views back.

You are probally right about this forum being here to post legislature and things but it gets veered from that and starts getting into fear and smear politics so i step in and express my views back.
    Well let's just "agree to disagree". Go to your local poll on November 4th and vote for your guy and I will vote for mine. You are not going to change my vote and I am not here to change yours. In the end the choice will be the good Lord's will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast