Donít Fix A Problem That Does Not Exist - National Park CCW - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donít Fix A Problem That Does Not Exist - National Park CCW

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    You don't like trees?
    lol I love trees! They make great lumber, firewood and tree houses but I don't feel the need to hug one.

The problem is there's too many Tree huggers in the debate over CC in Nat Parks!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    lol I love trees! They make great lumber, firewood and tree houses but I don't feel the need to hug one.

The problem is there's too many Tree huggers in the debate over CC in Nat Parks!
    Gotta love them Tree Huggers....well not really
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Well, I suppose I'm a different kind of a tree hugger. I'm not a John Denver type fanatic. I won't try to save a tree if it means being a fanatic. I just love the green and love the smell. We're presently living in the desert. We're not desert rats, but because of an obligation to my son to finish his last year of High School here, well, we are stuck, so to speak. I miss the green! In my case I guess you could say it's like a homesickness. I can't wait to get the heck out of the bowels of the Mojave Desert and hug the nearest tree!

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Well, I suppose I'm a different kind of a tree hugger. I'm not a John Denver type fanatic. I won't try to save a tree if it means being a fanatic. I just love the green and love the smell. We're presently living in the desert. We're not desert rats, but because of an obligation to my son to finish his last year of High School here, well, we are stuck, so to speak. I miss the green! In my case I guess you could say it's like a homesickness. I can't wait to get the heck out of the bowels of the Mojave Desert and hug the nearest tree!

And hugging a cactus can be a bad experience.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

However, brewing from one can be good at times. Tee Hee

I can relate to what you are going through. In 1971 I was stationed at Laredo AFB, TX and I couldn't wait until I was on leave to get back to some real nature. I was so tired of Cacti and rattle snakes... Anyway back to the topic.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12